Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SLIGHT CONFIRMATION That "Insider" @ArtpopBirth is real (Nvm fake!)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

Yeah, a lady that Gaga met last night and posted about four hours after @ARTPOPBirth did. Idk just seems real to me :)

Maybe people on that attended the show saw her out there? She is a 86 year old lady in a wheelchair at artRave. She wasn't even lesbian so I guess many people noticed her.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

OH and they said other new things would happen at the artRave last night, and Gaga wore 2 new outfits. He/ she claims that Gaga will sing Judas soon at a show and then Bloody Mary at another show. So we'll see ;)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TimisaMonster

If they are in fact an insider here's what is coming our way:

-More new songs at the artRave (Not in the future, but soon, not Gaga soon, a real soon)

-A snippet of TEA will be released on June 25 while the whole song will be performed at the artRave on June 26

-We will also get 2 different versions of Tea, all three with different hooks+lyrics

-Onion Girl may also come in June

Don't play with me when it comes to my :tea:...I take that seriously :omg:

If they're wrong...we'll find out in a month...:reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TEANUS

Don't play with me when it comes to my :tea:...I take that seriously :omg:

If they're wrong...we'll find out in a month...:reductive:

Believe me I know the feeling! I want TEA soooooooooooo bad!!!!! So many people from her team said that it was a masterpiece and was perfect and futuristic. Her guitarist, DJ White Shadow, and on top of that Zedd may have produced it :giveup:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn it would be nice but i dont think so

Believe me I know the feeling! I want TEA soooooooooooo bad!!!!! So many people from her team said that it was a masterpiece and was perfect and futuristic. Her guitarist, DJ White Shadow, and on top of that Zedd may have produced it :giveup:

YESSSSSS! Tea is my most anticipated track (as everyone here knows :hor: ) but in that leaked picture of the lyrics it says it was produced by Zedd and Djws and was recorded at redhouse studio in seoul so idk

OH and they said other new things would happen at the artRave last night, and Gaga wore 2 new outfits. He/ she claims that Gaga will sing Judas soon at a show and then Bloody Mary at another show. So we'll see ;)

Hopefully she adds more Born This Way songs permanently and Dope!

TimisaMonster

I'm ready for the musical child of Aura and Venus :nooo:

I'm ready for the musical child of Aura and Venus :nooo:

It was confirmed by Jeff a while back zedd produced it. I can't find the tweet. But I remember he said "Zedd has got some talent on this track #tea"

TimisaMonster

It was confirmed by Jeff a while back zedd produced it. I can't find the tweet. But I remember he said "Zedd has got some talent on this track #tea"

:omg:

Another masterpiece, yet Jewels N' Drugs made the cut :duck:

My theory is that Gaga made too many great songs...literally...that's why she had to keep turning in the album, cuz they were trying to decide which songs to include on the album and which ones to save for "later" a la PARTYNAUSEOUS  :gum:

timmomatic

YAAAAAASSSS. Finally, BTW gets at least some much deserved love on this tour. :giveup:

Archived