Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Disney's MALEFICENT

MaxPOP

Featured Posts

Spyro

Because the curse will break after she passed her 16.

But I'm saying, why did they send her away her WHOLE life?  Why not just send her off the day before her 16th birthday and keep her in some remote location for 3 days? :emma:

Spyro the Dragon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

But I'm saying, why did they send her away her WHOLE life? Why not just send her off the day before her 16th birthday and keep her in some remote location for 3 days? :emma:

Well, in fairy tale version, Maleficent was on manhunt over Aurora to kill her even before her 16th birthday.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I asked myself this same question the first time I saw Sleeping Beauty

Maybe Maleficent would've found her easily if she didn't disappear for her whole life idk

Spyro

Well, in fairy tale version, Maleficent was on manhunt over Aurora to kill her even before her 16th birthday.

Ahh, that explains a lot more.  I think I missed where M was on the manhunt. :omg:

Spyro the Dragon

Ray of Light

He was terrified of Maleficent. Extremely paranoid. Plus, it was his daughter; he wasn't taking any chances. It makes sense; seeing he went so insane due to the fear & the guilt.

(You should probably have a spoiler warning in your title by the way)

RAMROD

Ahh, that explains a lot more. I think I missed where M was on the manhunt. :omg:

Well, when M met with the Raven,

She asks for him to find Aurora, right?

But in the classic cartoon version, M was already asked her hench men to find her for years.

You can watch full here: http://youtu.be/sfnIT4CUmBI

Also, the original story by Grimmm Brothers only mentioned the King orders to destroy spindles, and can be read here: http://pinkmonkey.com/dl/library1/story149.pdf

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GypsyPrince

The curse was that she will prick her finger before her 16th birthday, not ON her 16th birthday.

Before can mean ANYTIME in that 16 years, hence the father sent her away her whole life because he couldn't predict when it'll happen.

well, the curse is set before her 16th birthday so it could be anytime between her 1-15 years of living. :yes:

Archived