💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

IFPI Top 10 Global Digital Selling Singles Of 2011

hausofmike

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is reliable, not Mediatraffic. I wish they'd release an album ranking :cry:

Compare Mediatraffic data (6,600,000) with the IFPI data (8,200,000). There's so much difference! I'm sure the album has sold over 7,000,000, even if Mediatraffic says 5,400,000 :nails:

Runway

This is reliable, not Mediatraffic. I wish they'd release an album ranking :cry:

Compare Mediatraffic data (6,600,000) with the IFPI data (8,200,000). There's so much difference! I'm sure the album has sold over 7,000,000, even if Mediatraffic says 5,400,000 :nails:

the album sold 8,000,000 :legend:

Lion Heart

Excellent :clap:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Scheiße (before album)

Marry The Night (before album)

The Edge Of Glory (before album)

Born This Way (after album)

Then whatever.

THIS WOULD'VE SLAYED EVERYTHING.

:clap:

This post deserves a new thread and it needs to be pinned.

media traffic is not a reliable source :nails:

gotharunway.com

Dangerous Man

slaying as always... :flutter: :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

mediatraffic

:clap:

This post deserves a new thread and it needs to be pinned.

mediatraffic counts points and not sales. 6.600.000 It's about sales and airplay points combined.

Born This Way - Lady GaGa

Interscope - 6.626.000 points

mediatraffic counts points and not sales. 6.600.000 It's about sales and airplay points combined.

I know how Mediatraffic works. Two German guys. Now, that's credible. "Points" whatever that's supposed to mean.

http://www.mediatraffic.de/about-us.htm

IFPI > Mediatraffic

i didn't say that mediatraffic is a reliable source.Ifpi counts sales and mediatraffic points(for the songs), i just made that clear because someone wrote about the difference between the numbers. if ifpi give us the ww album sales then we ll see how reliable mediatraffic is (or not).

Archived