💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The 5th album

Slayer

Featured Posts

Slayer

Has Gaga hinted at this or mentioned she's writing material for it? I know she's talked about Act 2, but then during the key note speech at SXSW, she seemed to imply she wanted to keep that album for herself. Has anything developed since then?

Usually she's very vocal about writing new music and saying she's excited for the next album, so it seems a little odd to me that we haven't heard much about her being back in the studio (unless I missed something). And I know she's on tour, but that never stopped her before.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badgalriri

Act 2 isn't happening as far as i'm concerned. It just wouldn't be successful at all and she doesn't seem to interested in releasing it because i think she knows it.

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Act 2 isn't happening as far as i'm concerned. It just wouldn't be successful at all and she doesn't seem to interested in releasing it because i think she knows it.

She should just put it on the app for free tbh.

No Angel

I hope Act 2 doesn't happen, to be honest. New year, new album, new sound & concept, please. 

She should just put it on the app for free tbh.

Her label would never let her release 10 or more songs for free.

blacklistedd

I hope Act 2 doesn't happen, to be honest. New year, new album, new sound & concept, please. 

Exactly. A new concept please. I was never a fan of the ARTPOP album concept to begin with.

Judas Oyster

Honestly I am not so interested in hearing an eventual Act II. I want a whole new 5th album.

And about writing new music yes she usually tells, but this era is the first apparently that she doesn't say anything about writing new music :S I do think it is due to ARTPOP's meaning. Being such an open theme it requieres all her creativity to fulfill this era. If she focuses now on a new theme I think this fragile ARTPOP theme would get broken :P

but after Key Note she said she will release within next year and in another interview she said "sooner than u think"

GagaSkeletonWay

This! ARTPOP is really contaminated and nothing that has something to do with that concept will be, not only successful but welcome by the fans neither. It's not just about the charts, it's about all of the critisism sent to Gaga and all of the hate too, we are really blinded by it, and Gaga's actions don't help too much sometimes  :coffee: 

Staryu

At this point, it'll probably be it's own thing and not a sequel to ARTPOP.

Some songs might make it though like Partynauseous.

ryhanna

To me, Act II is just the "codename" for whatever album comes next, at this point. When "Act II" is mentioned, I just think of album 5, not necessarily a continuation of ARTPOP. But that's just me...

Pretty sure she hasn't mentioned anything about her next album, but I wouldn't be surprised if she were working on it already. The tour's currently running until November, so the earliest anything could be released would probably be January 2015, unless something is released during the tour (which isn't likely). 

No Angel

This! ARTPOP is really contaminated and nothing that has something to do with that concept will be, not only successful but welcome by the fans neither. It's not just about the charts, it's about all of the critisism sent to Gaga and all of the hate too, we are really blinded by it, and Gaga's actions don't help too much sometimes  :coffee: 

Exactly. A new concept please. I was never a fan of the ARTPOP album concept to begin with.

Yup. Not saying her image is tarnished or she isn't the best anymore, because Gaga is amazing and she will always be talented. But, she needs a new sound and image that'll shake things up a bit. For me, it needs to be fresh and actually revitalizing.. unlike ARTPOP. I enjoyed it but it felt stale. Now Partynauseous was interesting and sounded fresh and good.. not watered down like some of the songs from AP. 

Eh, but we'll have to wait and see. Ultimately it's up to Gaga and what she wants to venture off into. I'd love to hear a new genre from her. 

angelduuh

stop hating on act II. It will happen, no matter what u say. 

reeeeeeeeeeally?

britfacials6.gif

Archived