đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The 5th album

Slayer

Featured Posts

thefamebitch

I think ACT II is just a working title for a whole new album she's recording. Tbh I don't see the point of her continuing the theme of ARTPOP when the first album/part didn't convey whatever message she wanted to convey to the masses.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleficent

Someone reliable from ggd said the album was closer than we think.

He also gave us info before ARTPOP was released that turned out to be true so, we will have to wait and see..

I'm thinking end of June.

For Gaga, sooner than u think, will probably mean late 2014 to early 2015

MonsterRocket

New concept, new ideas, new songs, new everything please. We need a revolution.

New team if it's possible as well :derpga:

I swear Little Managers are the only fanbase that doesn't want new music just because "it won't do well on the charts" smh I'm done with this fanbase :fail:

Red

ARTPOP clearly wasn't a success in terms of message and concept. IMO, she shouldn't have revealed the title ARTPOP and its inicial concept so early, it was clear that after the hip incident she changed everything in the album but she had to keep ARTPOP as she had already announced it. It cause a lack of consistence in the concept. If she insisted on a broken and unsuccessful concept it would be dumb, not only commercially but in all aspects, she can't go on in a line of thoughts that she herself is not into anymore. So I guess no Act II for us, The Next One 201X.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

thefamebitch

I wouldn't count on a new Gaga album until late spring 2015-early summer 2015 tbh....

PopBitch

Act 2 isn't happening as far as i'm concerned. It just wouldn't be successful at all and she doesn't seem to interested in releasing it because i think she knows it.

I agree. If she wants to do something, just release a smaller version of it, like the six best songs as an EP for free download off of her website and say this is just for the fans, some extra music from the ARTPOP sessions, not setting up any expectations and reviews and sales charts, etc, going down that road.  

In my opinion, I'd say Act II is full of EDM songs so Gaga knows that that's not cool anymore (and a lot of her fans, including me, don't want it) so that's why she's keeping it, because she wants to evolve, to change. But I wouldn't say that Act II being released with different productions isn't something possible.

PopBitch

I swear Little Managers are the only fanbase that doesn't want new music just because "it won't do well on the charts" smh I'm done with this fanbase :fail:

Gaga's best songs overall were probably on ARTPOP except a few like the crappy Jewels N' Drugs. The reviews for ARTPOP were a few great and the rest good to  average.  If she released part 2 and it tanked, it's not good strategy for her career.  Perception is everything.  U2 put out No Line on the Horizon in 2010 or thereabouts and had a companion album from the music sessions that they were going to put out in follow-up within a year.  The reception to NLOTH was hum ho for the most part and their sales weren't as strong as usual even for an older band, who is the biggest band in the world tourwise, so it never happened.  The tour was massive and was a huge success but that didn't translate into album sales, so I think gave up on the part 2.

Staryu

I wouldn't count on a new Gaga album until late spring 2015-early summer 2015 tbh....

This, which is fine because of artRave, Cheek to Cheek and one or two singles from the album before its release.

Gaga's best songs overall were probably on ARTPOP except a few like the crappy Jewels N' Drugs. The reviews for ARTPOP were a few great and the rest good to  average.  If she released part 2 and it tanked, it's not good strategy for her career.  Perception is everything.  U2 put out No Line on the Horizon in 2010 or thereabouts and had a companion album from the music sessions that they were going to put out in follow-up within a year.  The reception to NLOTH was hum ho for the most part and their sales weren't as strong as usual even for an older band, who is the biggest band in the world tourwise, so it never happened.  The tour was massive and was a huge success but that didn't translate into album sales, so I think gave up on the part 2.

who cares, we get new music, get over this "perception" sh*t, legends respect her and want to work with her, she's not aiming for public approvation, she's aiming for making fans happy, making music she loves and spreading a message through her music, not for getting the most cash and going down the safe route just because the public would approve it.

It's not a good strategy but she can still put the songs on sale on the app or just release them on iTunes like she did with the holiday EP

PopBitch

who cares, we get new music, get over this "perception" sh*t, legends respect her and want to work with her, she's not aiming for public approvation, she's aiming for making fans happy, making music she loves and spreading a message through her music, not for getting the most cash and going down the safe route just because the public would approve it.

It's not a good strategy but she can still put the songs on sale on the app or just release them on iTunes like she did with the holiday EP

I said she should release it free on her website for her fans.

Music is a business.  Any band, singer will tell you business is a big part of music.  Maybe her label isn't interested in it  She answers to her label.  Prince and others fed up with the business part of the music industry circumvented that and did unusual things.  Gaga is rich, so if she wants to release, she will.  It may not be in a big album form.  Many artists have an album complete or almost and the label scraps it saying it isn't commercial and to start over.

Gaga has a huge ego.  Don't ever think really low sales on part II wouldn't affect her.  You can think she doesn't want approval all you want.  I disagree.  She' a contradiction.  Part of her does and part of her doesn't care.

I said she should release it free on her website.

That'd be good but still I don't understand why people don't want new music just because it'll flop, who cares if it flops

Many artists have an album complete or almost and the label scraps it saying it isn't commercial and to start over.

Most likely what happened to the original ARTPOP (or whatever was the 4th album then)

Gaga has a huge ego. Don't every think really low sales on part II wouldn't affect her.

Yeah but she also knows how to get those sells, and if she wanted sells and fame again she would get them. It's just that her motivation it's not The Fame anymore, she already got that

blacklistedd

"Seemed to be implying" and "straight up" contradict each other. If it was straight up, it would be obvious and there would be no doubt about it. She's said in numerous interviews that she wants to put new material out. The only reason she seems hesitant during those interviews is because she doesn't know exactly what she's going to do yet. She still has to figure out her game plan. But that doesn't imply by any means that she's planning on keeping everything that she she considers to be "Act II" to herself. She said there are a few songs she'd like to keep between her and her friends, but that's all. She's not talking about all of the songs she wrote for this album, as many of those she does intend to release.

Let's see if we ever get to hear them. I sure hope we do, at least.

Straight up is only a figure of speech. Its not literal.

Seemed to be implying means seemed to be implying. Thats not a statement of me thinking im presenting concrete information. Its what I perceived she seemed to be implying.

You can't tell me that I don't know what im talking about then proceed to tell me "what it is" because you don't know what you're talking about either. This is all speculation. That should be implied, it shouldn't have to be spelled out for you.

And by the way, I disagree with your point of view.

Anomaly

Straight up is only a figure of speech. Its not literal.

Seemed to be implying means seemed to be implying. Thats not a statement of me thinking im presenting concrete information. Its what I perceived she seemed to be implying.

You can't tell me that I don't know what im talking about then proceed to tell me "what it is" because you don't know what you're talking about either. This is all speculation. That should be implied, it shouldn't have to be spelled out for you.

And by the way, I disagree with your point of view.

Yes, it's what you perceived she seemed to be implying, but by saying "straight up," you're saying that you're confident that she is implying what you think she's implying and that it seems obvious that she's doing so. Which it isn't.

And excuse me? How do I not know what I'm talking about? It's not "speculation" when this is all stuff that she's been saying in recent interviews. You can't disagree with my "point of view" because I haven't stated a "point of view" aside from me saying that I hope we get to hear the songs that she recorded. Other than that, I only restated and summarized things that Gaga has said herself in recent interviews, Twitter posts, and posts on Little Monsters.com.

Also, chill with the attitude. There was no need for the last line, and I never posted saying that you didn't know what you're talking about. I just pointed out that what you were saying was a bit contradictory and then told you what Gaga has been saying. Nothing more, nothing less. I didn't give you an attitude, so I don't expect you to give me one either.

Archived