Featured Posts

Ladey Gagz

as if gaga would spell her own song scheibe lol

its real and she wrote sheibe :flop:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee

I've always found this hard to believe considering her excitement about Judas and her love of "the greatest song [she's] ever written," You and I. 

She expresses excitement and pride over every single when she's promoting it. Cause in the end, she has to make it seem like it's the next big thing. It's called marketing. 

Nemo

She expresses excitement and pride over every single when she's promoting it. Cause in the end, she has to make it seem like it's the next big thing. It's called marketing.

Or, you know... she's proud of all her songs.

I've mentioned this before, but if you pay close attention, she applies different (and non-overlapping) superlatives to different songs, fairly consistently -- one is "the most important", another is "my favorite", etc. People who think she's contradicting herself are missing this.

Cody Draco

Judas and You and I deserved single treatment in my opinion. I don't see how Scheisse is or was GP friendly? :awkney:

Klou

TEOG not being a single? :awkney:

She didn't say that. She just said she wanted it as the 4th and final single from BTW.

She didn't say that. She just said she wanted it as the 4th and final single from BTW.

oh.. I thought interscope doesn't want them as singles :laughga:

high heeled fem

Yes, she also said You And I should've not been a single

really?

THANK GOD

who ****ing made her then  :sick: video rules song is sick

you mean HML as 5th? yes :cry:

:( god we can dream that would have ruled same as SHICD

Archived