Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

Mess @ u getting rid of Highway Jesus

I appreciate you keeping Yousus and I tho

emma roberts is an abuser

^^ imo, i just think the lyrics are really bad and it's a very cheesy, cringe-worthy song. Typical gay song (no offense, that's just the stereotype).

Make it much shorter. Cut Government Hooker, Bad Kids, The Queen, Highway Unicorn (Road to Love), Americano and Bloody Mary.

Yaaaaa thank you for being realistic about the album. It is NOT perfect :toofunny:

Gagz

I would personally get rid of Marry The Night, Government Hooker, Americano, Hair and Sheisse. However, I know that some of those are fan favorites, so I'm glad we have them. People have a lot of different tastes, so I wouldn't change it.

I wouldn't change or fix anything on the album. I love Born This Way.

Edit: Government Hooker as a single. :legend:

Kim Kardashian

Ummm... No. :roll:

I really don't get what this thread is about though. Born This Way happened in 2011 and it's 2014 now... :toofunny:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Ummm... No. :roll:

I really don't get what this thread is about though. Born This Way happened in 2011 and it's 2014 now... :toofunny:

Mess, did you even read my OP at all? Wow :rip:

People are still a--lyzing albums released FIVE years ago. TEN. TWENTY.

Lol so congratulations for your very...strange(?) reply? Thank you for that contribution!

I would personally get rid of Marry The Night, Government Hooker, Americano, Hair and Sheisse. However, I know that some of those are fan favorites, so I'm glad we have them. People have a lot of different tastes, so I wouldn't change it.

Awww that's actually really nice of you to say :) you win the thread :) haha

LaLuna

I think it's funny how when BTW came out, a lot of people were calling the album messy and said that there were too many weak and unnecessary tracks, but now, 3 years later, it's flawless. Oh well, I guess people's opinions change with time :ohwell:

Anyway, since this is just for fun, given the chance to "fix" BTW, I would remove The Queen, Fashion of His Love and Electric Chapel, and the singles would be:

-Born This Way

-Marry The Night

-Scheisse

-The Edge of Glory

Kim Kardashian

Lol so congratulations for your very...strange(?) reply? Thank you for that contribution!

You are welcome. :kisses:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

but now, 3 years later, it's flawless

This! I don't see how all of a sudden most people in this thread freaked out saying how perfect it was. Surprising to me! Haha like you said, opinion is opinion. I just don't think it's a perfect album

:)

GagaUnderYou

01. Marry The Night 
02. Born This Way 
03. Government Hooker 
04. Judas 
05. Hair 
06. Scheiße
07. Bloody Mary 
08. Heavy Metal Lover 
09. You And I 
10. The Edge Of Glory 

somechick

I don't think any album is "perfect", but I wouldn't change it because that's how she wanted the album to be. I mean fans will generally love some songs and not others, but it's good that there is a range because everyone has different tastes. I don;t like The Queen at all, but I know lots of people who do, so I wouldn't remove it. Plus I love Hair, so how dare you remove it? (jk) :P

DonatellaGypsy

01. Marry The Night - KEEP

02. Born This Way - KEEP

03. Government Hooker - KEEP

04. Judas - KEEP

05. Americano - KEEP

06. Hair - KEEP

07. Scheisse - KEEP

08. Bloody Mary - GET RID

09. Black Jesus Amen Fashion - KEEP

10. Bad Kids - KEEP

11. Fashion Of His Love - KEEP