Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Possible RedOne x Gaga collab in future?

JEANBO

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

He meant that duet with Cher, He refused to remaster.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tbh I'd be happy if ARTPOP Act II (because we all know it's happening) was entirely produced by DJWS, RedOne and Gaga. Like, can you imagine if every single track on ARTPOP Act II was produced by all three of them. THE SLAYAGE.

Oh, and a couple of tracks by Zedd of course.

this. Gaga x Zedd x RedOne x Madeon x DJWS :legend:

i need act II on my life ! 

aaronyoji

you guys act like he's a musical genius or something :smh: you say you need your precious "badrmance 2.0 slay yaas" but he's given us that multiple times, and guess what, because it didn't jive well with the public you guys put it down and wait for the next redone + gaga tune, this cycle will continue the more you guys expect them to make the same **** they made 5 years ago. if redone can actually evolve and move forward and not just rely on gaga to give his productions an ounce of creativity, then hey, have at it, but thats not gonna happen if yall keep demanding they both revert to their old styles, like how dim-witted to be honest. 

destructivelove

No thanks, he's so overrated, DJWS >>>>>>>>>>

gurl.... Shush. Applause is like the awkward red headed step-child to Bad SLAYmance, Just Dance, Alejandro, Poker Face, scheisse, and Judas. He is LITERALLY the reason Gaga had and will always be remembered by her distinct "sound" DWJS wishes he could..... :awkney:

RedOne/Madeon/Gaga/Garibay as producers for the next one please.

YASSSS GARIBAY AND REDONE FOR DAT NUMBER ONE EXISTENCE SLAYING ALBUM. Gimme back those DITD/BR/SCHEIBE ARENA THUMPING MASTERPIECES

Better Day

gurl.... Shush. Applause is like the awkward red headed step-child to Bad SLAYmance, Just Dance, Alejandro, Poker Face, scheisse, and Judas. He is LITERALLY the reason Gaga had and will always be remembered by her distinct "sound" DWJS wishes he could..... :awkney:

RedOne is amazing but DJWS is just so unique and his styles just varies 

Together You And I!

rivingtonrebels

Redone and Gaga is magic.

If you look at his credits his collabs with Gaga are the best...besides like JLos On the Floor and his successes @ making Nicki Minaj pop

Archived