đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Look how far she's come

samuelx

Featured Posts

AbuHassan1992

Okay, so can in your opinion a non-charismatic person become into one in the same way? I'm not being rude or sarcastic, i'm actually interested in your point of view..!

absolutely. You can earn and lose attributes. Or at least weaken and strenghten them. A person can learn to be charismatic, and if they don't maintain i, it will fade

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterRocket

absolutely. You can earn and lose attributes. Or at least weaken and strenghten them. A person can learn to be charismatic, and if they don't maintain i, it will fade

Mm, okay. In my opinion is a weakening/empowering issue rather than a dissapearing one. However, when would you say she started to loose her x-factor?

AbuHassan1992

Mm, okay. In my opinion is a weakening/empowering issue rather than a dissapearing one. However, when would you say she started to loose her x-factor?

well, I started to notice it around halfway through 2011, but there have been some times where I've seen glimpses of it, and sometimes all of it, for example at the grammy nomination concert, or the jingle ball in 2013.

Tropico

Some people obviously only like Gaga's "charisma" when she is selling #1 singles and basically only during TF - TFM :manicure: so irritating.

I'm so proud of how far Gqaga has come :party:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Creyk

her hip has nothing to do with it. At the first monsterball during paper gangster she was sitting in a chair, and that performance is so much better than any at the artrave.

Her showmanship declined during the btw ball, before the injury, in my opinion.

Her stage prescence, the way she moved, talked, everything.

Yeah but that's been like that since the start of the ARTPOP era, she was good at the Jingle Bell performance and the Swinefest, but the rest, no, she just lost it. (she is still a good entertainer, but only a shred of what she was before)

I think it's because of those things Marina did to her, she definitely changed a lot within our fave

She started losing it when her dear supermeaningful song - MTN - shamefully flopped

AbuHassan1992

Some people obviously only like Gaga's "charisma" when she is selling #1 singles and basically only during TF - TFM :manicure: so irritating.

are you talking about me? becuase then you've got it all wrong. I don't give two ****s about sales. I care about showmanship, which I believe she has lost ever since halfway through 2011.

timmomatic

are you talking about me? becuase then you've got it all wrong. I don't give two ****s about sales. I care about showmanship, which I believe she has lost ever since halfway through 2011.

I agree with you. She's just not as consistent as she used to be. And this is SOOO obvious when she dances, her movements are just so unpolished and half-assed.

However, I thought her performance level was absolutely amazing during Swinefest and that continues to be her performance peak during the ARTPOP era so far. 

Archived