Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Look how far she's come

samuelx

Featured Posts

MonsterRocket

her hip has nothing to do with it. At the first monsterball during paper gangster she was sitting in a chair, and that performance is so much better than any at the artrave.

Her showmanship declined during the btw ball, before the injury, in my opinion.

Her stage prescence, the way she moved, talked, everything.

She has the same stage presence, charisma and everything. It's just that the performances are not as great and original as they used to be, what makes her look less iconic.

Someone better release that on DVD! The slayage! :giveup:

:lmao:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zoey Brooks

Yeah, but the Ikea Ball is iconic :legend:

She never took it to my Ikea, I was so devastated  :noparty:

AbuHassan1992

:awkney:

that's kinda obv. 

firstly, she's outside, she's got some fresh air, + there aren't that much lights & effects, there aren't any fans who are yelling like yasss and stuff AND the music background isn't too loud which makes sense :manicure:

that has nothing to do with her showmanship...?

She has the same stage presence, charisma and everything. It's just that the performances are not as great and original as they used to be, what makes her look less iconic.

:lmao:

no, that's what has changed. She doesn't at all

AbuHassan1992

She was better with no money. She was full of passion, now it's her job.

I know. She could do way more with nothing than she does now with all the stupid flowers and chairs and screens and blow-up **** and castles. I'm sorry, but I'm struggling to find her drive and passion in new performances in the same way she used to.

KrisFromMars

She was better with no money. She was full of passion, now it's her job.

I know. She could do way more with nothing than she does now with all the stupid flowers and chairs and screens and blow-up **** and castles. I'm sorry, but I'm struggling to find her drive and passion in new performances in the same way she used to.

This :noparty:

And she's has a great guy too

It feels like the quality of her music has definitely been altered. She made her best work when she was poor and with crummy guys

MonsterRocket

that has nothing to do with her showmanship...?

no, that's what has changed. She doesn't at all

She does. Charisma and talent don't go away :awkney: :awkney: :awkney: It's her work and not so pulished image what makes it look like that

Ronk

I don't agree with anybody in this thread.  I don't see Gaga as either better or worse through her career.  She has had that outstanding singing talent throughout, her shows are all amazing but very different, her innovation and creativity remains unmatched.  Which era and songs a person likes best is a matter of taste.  Her dancing may not be quite as strenuous now, but still makes me worry about re-injury.  The performances are still terrific and beautiful, and I love how joyful she is.  I look at her entire career as a treasure.  

I live outside the space time continuum.

AbuHassan1992

She does. Charisma and talent don't go away :awkney: :awkney: :awkney: It's her work and not so pulished image what makes it look like that

it can.

MonsterRocket

it can.

Okay, so can in your opinion a non-charismatic person become into one in the same way? I'm not being rude or sarcastic, i'm actually interested in your point of view..!

Archived