💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

censored outfits for Dubai artRAVE

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Zsolti

10312055_608755522554250_818888689169882

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zsolti

Respect their culture/laws :awkney:

This is just a silly joke  :hug:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Haroon

Well we all know that the seashell bikini one must undergo some drastic changes :yes: I'm intrigued to see how they alter it or what they choose to have instead of that look :omg:

I actually prefer the first one.

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Red

The first one genuinely looks good

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

My Little Phoney

haha omg!

The first looks quite avant-garde though

Zsolti

35 users reading  :dies:  :toofunny:

PoshLife

I can't at you all liking the first one more than the original :lmao: She looks like a blue Michelin Man for crying out loud :lmao:

Ikvs

I can't at you all liking the first one more than the original :lmao: She looks like a blue Michelin Man for crying out loud :lmao:

Oh my god ikr :lmao: She would be dragged if she ever wore that :lmao: She also looks like a Xmas tree :toofunny:

Respect their culture/laws :awkney:

Their culture is fundamental islam. And if you think it deserves respect you need to think again.

"In keeping with traditional Islamic morality, both Federal and Emirate law prohibit homos-xuality and cross-dressing with punishment ranging from long prison sentences, deportation, for foreigners, and the death penalty"

In Dubai, a woman who reports being raped can be sentenced to over a year of time in prison for "engaging in extramarital relations."

Archived