💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

censored outfits for Dubai artRAVE

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Zsolti

10312055_608755522554250_818888689169882

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zsolti

Respect their culture/laws :awkney:

This is just a silly joke  :hug:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Haroon

Well we all know that the seashell bikini one must undergo some drastic changes :yes: I'm intrigued to see how they alter it or what they choose to have instead of that look :omg:

I actually prefer the first one.

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

My Little Phoney

haha omg!

The first looks quite avant-garde though

Zsolti

35 users reading  :dies:  :toofunny:

PoshLife

I can't at you all liking the first one more than the original :lmao: She looks like a blue Michelin Man for crying out loud :lmao:

Ikvs

I can't at you all liking the first one more than the original :lmao: She looks like a blue Michelin Man for crying out loud :lmao:

Oh my god ikr :lmao: She would be dragged if she ever wore that :lmao: She also looks like a Xmas tree :toofunny:

Respect their culture/laws :awkney:

Their culture is fundamental islam. And if you think it deserves respect you need to think again.

"In keeping with traditional Islamic morality, both Federal and Emirate law prohibit homos-xuality and cross-dressing with punishment ranging from long prison sentences, deportation, for foreigners, and the death penalty"

In Dubai, a woman who reports being raped can be sentenced to over a year of time in prison for "engaging in extramarital relations."

Archived