Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

censored outfits for Dubai artRAVE

Zsolti

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HANZ

I actually wanted gaga to perform with a burqa at the artrave so I am kinda exited for the dubai date, lol :sweat:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

gamazing

how about no artrave 4 dubai bc people there are overly censored, skirts above knees people see as if you're waving your vag :hor:

Their culture is fundamental islam. And if you think it deserves respect you need to think again.

"In keeping with traditional Islamic morality, both Federal and Emirate law prohibit homos-xuality and cross-dressing with punishment ranging from long prison sentences, deportation, for foreigners, and the death penalty"

In Dubai, a woman who reports being raped can be sentenced to over a year of time in prison for "engaging in extramarital relations."

Agreeing ≠ Respecting 

Agreeing ≠ Respecting 

so you respect that homos-xuality should be punishable by death? that women who get raped should be jailed?

darkvenusian

maybe the venus outfit will look something like this

image_208510_3.jpg

PLEASE YES I LOVE THIS OUTFIT. 

PLEASE  :excited2:

The octopus one actually doesn't look quite bad :rip:

also I don't think there's a problem with any of the costumes except the Venus one. Maybe she'll just put on some leggings and add more seashells on her bra to cover up idk :laughga:

GagaMyBlood95

how about no artrave 4 dubai bc people there are overly censored, skirts above knees people see as if you're waving your vag :hor:

How about Gaga gets that 6 million+ from Dubai :hor:

so you respect that homos-xuality should be punishable by death? that women who get raped should be jailed?

Did I ****ing say that?

Just because I don't agree with Islam's teachings I should disrespect their culture? Should I be hostile towards Muslims? The bible disagrees with homos-xuality too, so should I also start bashing Christians? 

Archived