Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Was Gaga out of line?

GypsyHaus

Featured Posts

ashamednudist

It was stupid and childish. It shows a little jealousy towards Katy Perry's success.

lol

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaconvert

Why are we still talking about this?! The original thread about it was like 70 pages lol.  :laughga:

Robotboy

of course she wasn't, katy has copied gaga since 2009.

but its ok since we know katy is a huge fan :shrug:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

I love the "Ferious" Gaga. You "lip sickers" and "auto tone" pop stars and "katy copy cats"   ---- Gaga is a "Xena Warrior" now.  Gaga is calling her fellow artist out.   Gaga's Sword will Slash.

Electric Venus
But gaga is the main reason why all her contemporaries started to dress crazy. If gaga didn't exist, there wouldn't be teenage dream katy, she will just continue with her ootb style. Same goes with nicki minaj, etc...
this :MANiCURE:

elijahfan

I mean, the usage of green hair and horses aren't things gaga has invented :shrug:

Sure. But I guess you're not stupid and you certainly know how the cultural world works, especially the pop world. Katy using a mechanical horse just 2 years after Gaga introduced the concept in her own tour wasn't clever, especially amongst the constant Katy/Gaga comparison that occurred the past year.

I don't see anything wrong in Katy using mechanical horses, but tbh, she had it coming. Katy being surprised by Gaga's remark would be the real hypocrisy.

GypsyHaus

Sure. But I guess you're not stupid and you certainly know how the cultural world works, especially the pop world. Katy using a mechanical horse just 2 years after Gaga introduced the concept in her own tour wasn't clever, especially amongst the constant Katy/Gaga comparison that occurred the past year.

I don't see anything wrong in Katy using mechanical horses, but tbh, she had it coming. Katy being surprised by Gaga's remark would be the real hypocrisy.

That's assuming Katy know's anything about the BTWB tho :derpga:

Hauser

Not really out of line because she can stand up for herself when she wants but it looked really dumb on her part because she is calling out someone for copying but Gaga's career is based on copying others. 

Yes tbh, especially how she goes on about 'online kindness'. It was a bad look for her.

How self important must you feel to make a new thread on this when there's already a mega thread and this kind of thread has already been made numerous time since the whole thing happened? News flash, your opinion doesn't matter that much

Born To Slay

But Gaga didn't say that. It'd be different if Gaga pointed out that she started the crazy-dressing trend. Or if she pointed out that she helped pioneer the re-introduction of dance music to the radio, but she didn't. All she said was that Katy Perry copied her green hair and horse, both of which would probably have existed without Gaga.

I really didn't like it because she gets the exact same things said about her, and she knows how much it hurts.

That's why she does it! She knows that if she did something like that, she wouldn't get away with it. Can you imagine what the media would've done if Gaga copies Katy?

Gaga's probably like, "why do I get all this publicity for plagiarizing while my contemporaries get away with it?" And she's probably tired of it.

Tropico

Omg this is just gonna start more wars and I think you're out of line if you wanna fuel this flame again :shrug:

Gaga wasn't out of line just pointing out that she noticed what effect she had on pop culture. And expressed an opinion. If that's out of line then everyone on this forum is out of line.

/thread.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Gagz

That's why she does it! She knows that if she did something like that, she wouldn't get away with it. Can you imagine what the media would've done if Gaga copies Katy?

Gaga's probably like, "why do I get all this publicity for plagiarizing while my contemporaries get away with it?" And she's probably tired of it.

The thought process of "I want people to get hate because I get hate" isn't cute.

Born To Slay

The thought process of "I want people to get hate because I get hate" isn't cute.

Maybe not but if Gaga gets called out for copying then its only fair that her rival does also

Archived