💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga stop performing TF era songs?

paul

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At this point in her career, Poker Face is the only one that should be performed. Nobody's going to the concerts to hear Paparazzi.

rivingtonrebels

the tours gaga does are meant to support the current album...she she can play whatever she wants outside of tracks from her latest album

Exactly...

this person is trolling us

Yy04Gc7.gif

its like saying madonna should only play stuff from 2000+ and her last magical album was ray of light

lock this thread tbh

Excuse me, leave. Calling me a troll but reacting immaturely :rip:

I was suggesting there's a natural point in her career where she'll be sick of performing the same songs over and over again. I changed my mind about her performances of them just before your post, saying she has improved so much with the ArtRAVE performances.

fyi, I've been on here a long time.. I am not a troll ;)

ryhanna

I feel like she's just so bored of singing them now, but dropping her classics altogether probably isn't a good idea. Maybe she could change them up or include all 4 singles in some kind of medley remix to put some new life into them instead? 

high heeled fem

Excuse me, leave. Calling me a troll but reacting immaturely :rip:

I was suggesting there's a natural point in her career where she'll be sick of performing the same songs over and over again. I changed my mind about her performances of them just before your post, saying she has improved so much with the ArtRAVE performances.

fyi, I've been on here a long time.. I am not a troll ;)

:lmao:

that would never happen ....and it wont happen for many many artists so its just silly! 

Gagz

I don't think she'll ever drop her number ones. LoveGame has already gone, and Paparazzi is probably won't make it to the next tour.

Phoebe

Yes except PF and Just Dance. Just Dance being her first hit and PF being one of her biggest hits. That's more than enough. With time she's gonna have to start excluding more old songs to fit in the new material. 

RyanBall

I hope she'll keep the core songs, the single releases at least. I'm going to the artRAVE in October and will be my first Gaga concert, but it would be a shame to see her not perform any older material  :noparty:

I mean, if you think about Britney, Madonna, Cher etc they all perform their older material but keep it refined. Most of the time people want to come to a concert to hear the music they already know and love - while the artist plays their newer material amongst that to promote the latest release.

Archived