💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga stop performing TF era songs?

paul

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bear

I think she should still perform them, a lot of people that go to concerts expect the hit songs. 

Nope. She won't axe the big iconic songs either after she saw Britney perform during the FF tour, I think she said something to the effect that seeing Brit still singing ...Baby One More Time made her understand what it's like for someone to see you for the first time and hearing that one song that made your childhood or memory of that artist. It'd be like MJ not performing Billie Jean!! She can change the arrangements a bit but axing the songs would be a mess.

CalumGaGa

Absolutely not! They are her most well known hits. They bring back memories and people go to concerts to hear old hits as well as new material.

Sorry, but Just Dance, Poker Face and Paparazzi are legendary.

Thanks to those 3 songs (and LoveGame), Gaga became the icon she is today. It's her past, her beginning.

End of discussion.

this!!!!!!!!

tokyodisko

gurl, bye.

The tour isn't just for stans. If the GP went and saw her tour without some of her biggest songs she would be even more unpopular than she is now. 

I think she's more worried that fans think her performing those songs and acting crazy is cheapening to her. BTW made too make people only want Serious/DeepGa and she obviously likes to still have fun too. You can tell by aR and the setlist. 

Nope. She won't axe the big iconic songs either after she saw Britney perform during the FF tour, I think she said something to the effect that seeing Brit still singing ...Baby One More Time made her understand what it's like for someone to see you for the first time and hearing that one song that made your childhood or memory of that artist. It'd be like MJ not performing Billie Jean!! She can change the arrangements a bit but axing the songs would be a mess.

That's actually really sweet! 

Red

A great part of the people that go to the shows only know Poker Face and Bad Romance :awkney:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Darren97

Imo she should stop with telephone and Alejandro, bring them back for a greatest hits tour in a few years but the fame era songs are fine by me

I don't think she should stop as her bigger hits are stuff that a lot of people really like seeing from Lady Gaga :spin:

Yes, if anything reviewers think she does too much from ARTPOP.

The hardcore fans always want to new and obscure and tire of the old hits, but they're but a fraction of your tour audience.

No. These are the songs that got her to where she is. The songs that allowed us to get the songs that came later. She should never stop singing them.

HORRORHOLIC

Nobody's going to the concerts to hear Paparazzi.

It's one of the songs I'm looking forward to hearing most.

River

Yes but she should stop sing them after the next tour.

I really don't want her to be like Madonna, BSB and all the rest old artists that still sings their old songs and it makes them look awkward and sad..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived