💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What can Gaga do to redeem herself?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Doesn't need redemption she is ART QUEEN!!!! 11!!! WHO CURR ABOUT GETTING GP ON HER SIDE SHE BE HAPPY AND SING BOUT VENUS!!! ARTTTT!!!!

Apparently her nor the majority of her fans on this board care about success so these threads are pointless.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

Show ha ass and her tits on stage and in public restaurants. Twerk.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Optimus

The best thing she can do is continue following her bliss, and not listen to random users on a message board with minimal to no experience in the field who don't agree with her expertise and think they know what's best for her career. :oops:

so going by your logic she should continue working with DJs without experience that can not give her a hit which she (her career) desperately needs at this moment? Keep directing videos by herself when she could give us masterpieces like Bad Romance and Telephone if she works with professional video directors again?

And for your information, in this forum there ARE  users that are better than the ones in  Gaga's team.

djBuffoon

so going by your logic she should continue working with DJs without experience that can not give her a hit which she (her career) desperately needs at this moment? Keep directing videos by herself when she could give us masterpieces like Bad Romance and Telephone if she works with professional video directors again?

And for your information, in this forum there ARE users that are better than the ones in Gaga's team.

Completely subjective, and presumptuous that you seem to know what she wants out of her career. But okay :)

And for your information, I think it's great that there are talented people here. And hopefully they will go on to great things. At this moment, though, the producers she's working with now have done themselves proud and no amount of b---hing on this thread will dilute that.

drinkmytears

Release songs like Just Dance, Telephone, Do What U Want

A 12 song album with 6 fun classic Gaga songs, 2 ballads, 1 experimental song, 3 party songs

Brunette, minimalistic fashion

Watch her mouth, no hypocrisy

Partnership with Pepsi, Mac, other big company

Another perfume

collab with Beyoncé

drop 10-15 pounds

Loose her ego

Killer live performance that's either touching or s-xy

Sex Sex Sex!!

Promo!!!

Optimus

Completely subjective, and presumptuous that you seem to know what she wants out of her career. But okay :)

And for your information, I think it's great that there are talented people here. And hopefully they will go on to great things. At this moment, the producers she's working with now have done themselves proud and no amounting of b---hing on this thread can take that away.

I'm just going from the fact that there is not a pop star who wants to fall into oblivion after only  6 years in her career. And without a hit a pop star can not survive. And right now Gaga's position is not rainbows and butterflies like it used to be..so..

djBuffoon

I'm just going from the fact that there is not a pop star who wants to fall into oblivion after only 6 years in her career. And without a hit a pop star can not survive. And right now Gaga's position is not rainbows and butterflies like it used to be..so..

Judging from her keynote speech, it seems apparent that she's not interest in playing that game anymore. If she scores a hit, she scores a hit. But as evidenced by ARTPOP and even Born This Way, it seems that she would rather write what inspires her not cater to what constitutes a pop hit. (Just for perspectives sake, you're speaking to a person who only really started being impressed with her as a musician when BTW hit the market.)

I'm reading other responses that say she should drop 10-15 pounds, collaborate with Rihanna just for the hell of it, create another perfume, release strictly surface-level pop... It's like, are you kidding me?

Hexxx

She could collab with other pop stars like Rihanna or someone

Do what she did with Alejandro and Edge of Glory
Make an acoustic/ballad album

be a fan of Madonna again

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Optimus

Judging from her keynote speech, it seems apparent that she's not interest in playing that game anymore

I dont think that she is not interested in playing the game anymore to be honest. Just because she does not score hits anymore does not mean that she doesnt want to. Dont you remember all those tweets about watching the Applause video for streaming points, the tweet where Bill Werde blamed Gaga for cheating the Billboard charts because she posted a playlist with  hundreds Applause videos. :toofunny:

But then again if she REALLY wants to play the gameand redeem herse  then she needs to get back the spirit  she had in 2009/2010

djBuffoon

I dont think that she is not interested in playing the game anymore to be honest. Just because she does not score hits anymore does not mean that she doesnt want to. Dont you remember all those tweets about watching the Applause video for streaming points, the tweet where Bill Werde blamed Gaga for cheating the Billboard charts because she posted a playlist with hundreds Applause videos. :toofunny:

But then again if she REALLY wants to play the gameand redeem herse then she needs to get back the spirit she had in 2009/2010

Of course I remember those tweets. And I also remember that she is under contract. She was most likely obligated to do that, and I have a feeling that she was embarrassed to indulge in such a desperate tactic.

Here's the thing... If she really wanted a hit, she could make it happen in two seconds. She can write a pop ditty like nobody in the business, and she has every producer in the industry on speed-dial. People are hungry for a track like Poker Face to happen again (not me personally, but you know what I mean).

BUT, and I obviously can't speak for her, but she seems happier coloring outside the lines that she established for herself at the beginning. And she has nothing to lose now, she's in a perfect position to either go back to her safe zone and give the more stubborn fans what they want, or stick to her guns and continue exploring. And I hope she chooses the latter. Artistically and musically, she has no reason to redeem herself. That word makes it sound like she should be ashamed of herself, and I don't think that's the case.

Paper Gangsta

Make pop music, but make pop music that will shape trends, not follow them like on AP. She just needs an insanely catchy love or s-x song to come back. But her overly-serious-artist attitude and trying to look "ugly" damaged her career in BTW more than the music and message imo. In the TF/TFM she would balance her weirdness out with accessibility.

THISS !

+ she shouldn't change her style every second day (from weird venusian to gorgeous versace queen. From brunette to neon to blonde in three days.) She should change them as new single arrives. So one single era - one style.

TimisaMonster

Promote her singles since she claims to care about the music

FULFILL promises that SHE herself makes

Better cohesion and planning in the album concept and execution

Communicate to fans in a more honest and real way

Don't act pretentious as you claim NOT to be Gaga...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

blacklistedd

I think she knows what would work, but she purposely goes against it as some form of "creative rebellion" because she doesn't want to give in to what people would want from her. I think some fans admire that for some reason as her going against the grain but imo it comes off more like a tantrum of sorts. For these past 2 albums in one way or another it seems shes contrary for the sake of being contrary. The thing that worked so well with The Fame(+Monster) was that it was Gaga but the style and tone of the album was cool and worked to her advantage. She knows this though, knowing the sound of songs like Dance In the Dark and Paparazzi worked so well for her she opted not to make an album full of stuff like that because she knows its what people wanted. She wanted to be contrary and hit everyone from left field, but in always striving to do that or "sprinting from sameness" as she once put it, she only achieves so much. She needs to just exist and make music organically as opposed to trying to make music come off a certain way. I think it would make all the difference. And by organic I dont mean her putting out a piano record or something, I just mean making music from the heart as opposed to the brain and I think she needs to speak from the heart more than her brain as well, in interviews and even in her speeches on stage shes very redundant and her words have almost become hollow. I think her most interesting interviews have come out of Howard Stern because shes so candid (organic).

I dont think that she is not interested in playing the game anymore to be honest. Just because she does not score hits anymore does not mean that she doesnt want to. Dont you remember all those tweets about watching the Applause video for streaming points, the tweet where Bill Werde blamed Gaga for cheating the Billboard charts because she posted a playlist with  hundreds Applause videos. :toofunny:

But then again if she REALLY wants to play the gameand redeem herse  then she needs to get back the spirit  she had in 2009/2010

Whats dumb about that controversy is that Bill Werde of all people should know, if hes bothering to call anyone out for cheating or whatever, that you can't cheat youtube views (unless you pay for them as rumor goes). Those streaming links do not work because you can only watch a youtube video like twice in 24 hours for it to count towards views.

LittleBoot

Depends on how one defines "redeeming" oneself. 

Redemption with the general public would probably mean having to listen to other people and relinquishing some creative control. 

If she would rather have total control and total artistic freedom, then she might not be as popular in the general public. It's all a matter of what she wants. And someone who insists on total artistic freedom really won't feel the need to "redeem" oneself. 

I suppose it's all up to her, I will still be interested in what she does, either way.

tokyodisko

THISS !

+ she shouldn't change her style every second day (from weird venusian to gorgeous versace queen. From brunette to neon to blonde in three days.) She should change them as new single arrives. So one single era - one style.

I agree with her style. Or use the changes sparingly in videos and such. People don't like that she changes her looks so frequently. I don't really care for it either, because when there is a look I really like it's wasted on her like.. walking to a car or into a hotel. Such a waste. There were some outfits the past era that were video worthy and they were worn like jeans. Not okay with me. 

Archived