💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What can Gaga do to redeem herself?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

Little monsters (Maikeeb in particular) have made Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss a thing...it blew up, and Gaga got promo

What can Gaga do that will be as big as: "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssss"?

discuss cat_zpsa5a1f50a.png

EDIt: don't the title too seriously :toofunny:....Gagz doesn't have to do ****, she can do what she wants cat_zpsa5a1f50a.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

release Gypsy as next single, that would make the GP comeback pleasing this thirsty fanbase UTmNceu.gif

Deku

Make music similar to TF and TFM. I understand that she wants to be more experimental and I love all her work pretty much equally, but the general public doesn't. She also needs a better makeup artist tbh (sorry tara).

Emvee

Stop making songs about fashion.

Keep a closer eye on where the music scene is going and do it better.

tokyodisko

Make pop music, but make pop music that will shape trends, not follow them like on AP. She just needs an insanely catchy love or s-x song to come back. But her overly-serious-artist attitude and trying to look "ugly" damaged her career in BTW more than the music and message imo. In the TF/TFM she would balance her weirdness out with accessibility. 

Optimus

Work with POP producers, not with some 20 years old DJs without experience

and professional video directors.

tokyodisko

Stop making songs about fashion.

Keep a closer eye on where the music scene is going and do it better.

:legend: Yep!

Microscope

Make music that SHE wants to make, not what everyone else wants to hear :)

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

soundwave

Make music similar to TF and TFM. I understand that she wants to be more experimental and I love all her work pretty much equally, but the general public doesn't. She also needs a better makeup artist tbh (sorry tara).

I think she was heading in the right direction with songs like Partynaseous, because they sound like songs she actually wants to make.

So, not go back to TF/TFM, but to continue following her own pathway musically and not being pressured. Also, BETTER MANAGEMENT X1000000

AmenTheNight

Find a new concept, and open the next era with a huge collab, with a pop girl. Beyoncé, Britney, Rihanna, ...

Archived