💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

For those saying Gaga is out of shape/fat...

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

Robotboy

I just read an article saying she gained weight and they posted this pic

H1Aipwh.jpg?1?8787

Idk if its the angle or photoshop, but I saw her like 2 nights ago and that looks nothing like how she looked. She looked so amazing and most importantly happy

:lmao:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

she's naturally curvy. she isn't meant to be skinny, that's why she looks unhealthy when she is. I think the first few years of her career she was on a mad strict diet because of her "image" or whatever, but she's been doing this 6 years, let the b---h eat a calzone when she wants

Runway

So if a person is fat, but someone else is fatter its ok for the former to be unhealthy?

except she's not even "unhealthy"-looking xtina1.gif

SaharaRose

except she's not even "unhealthy"-looking xtina1.gif

If you actually bothered to read what was said instead of jumping in with irrelevant bull****, you'd realize I wasn't talking about Gaga.

Dunk96

Literally, regardless of angle, if she's fat then 90% of America is obese. Let's not even.

H1Aipwh.jpg?1?8787

Idk if its the angle or photoshop, but I saw her like 2 nights ago and that looks nothing like how she looked. She looked so amazing and most importantly happy

Omg the photoshop :fail:

somechick

H1Aipwh.jpg?1?8787

that has GOT to be photoshopped. There is no way in hell she is that big!

I took a pic and the angle and the fact that she's breathing out make her stomach stick out a bit and I am not posting it coz I just know someone is gonna start that sh*t. lol

THEY SO STRETCHED HER LOOK AT THE KEYBOARD IM SCREAMING :lmao:

look at the size of her hand compared to her shoulder  :fail:

blacklistedd

She is out of shape for a performer and for her. This photo features her contorting her body to a flattering angle. I think she does have some core strength clearly, but shes not in shape. Some of you are just very generous.

hughdancy

oh look someone with sense

You're still here? :manicure:

She is out of shape for a performer and for her. This photo features her contorting her body to a flattering angle. I think she does have some core strength clearly, but shes not in shape. Some of you are just very generous.

I'm sure if you measured Gaga's BMI rn she'd be in the "normal" zone. And the fact that she's able to sing and dance for two straight ****ing hours proves that she's in shape. Call me when you can do that :awkney:

blacklistedd

You're still here? :manicure:

I'm sure if you measured Gaga's BMI rn she'd be in the "normal" zone. And the fact that she's able to sing and dance for two straight ****ing hours proves that she's in shape. Call me when you can do that :awkney:

How do you equate having a normal body mass index with being in shape? Did I say she was fat? No. But if we're going to go there for her short height, shes not exactly thin. As I said, clearly she must have some core strength and she does yoga so its not like she let her body go. I'm just saying, shes not physically fit. I'd say she was her most physically fit at the start of the born this way era. and not to be arrogant but I work out 5 days a week, im not a dancer but if I was into it i'd have no problem jumping into a dancers regimen.

codymonster

Wut :lmao: She legitimately is the most in shape she's been in a while. Have you seen her legs/ass/face/entire body? She is quite clearly a naturally curvy woman, and most of her body is muscly as ****. She is healthy AND in great shape. She's found that perfect balance for herself. You can just see how she glows. She doesn't look sickly or weak like she used to. Pay attention to muscle mass and how toned she is rather than looking at a waist size to indicate how "in shape" someone is.

Essence

Wow I guess some people really are delusional :spin:

She's not skinny right now, but she is CERTAINLY in shape. And that's clear because she can pull of the show so well. At SXSW she was a bit chunky but right now she's very in shape. Just because she's not unhealthily skinny like she was during Alejandro or skinny like at the VMAs doesn't mean she's not in shape. Seriously. And during Born This Way she was younger and likely experiences malnutrition because she was under a much more hoorays schedule.

Archived