Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga put a party song on the next record?

exoskeleton123

Party Song for the next record?   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Party Song?

• Yes, Gaga could desperately use a party song
    • No, she is an artist and she can do what she wants

Featured Posts

exoskeleton123

A big criticism of the ARTPOP era and its music was that the music was not fun or fun enough when compared to her earlier music like Just Dance and Poker Face? Do you think Gaga should create a  party song for her next album, or she should continue doing whatever she wants? I think a party song could help her get an easy hit as the general public relates to the theme of losing your keys and getting drunk way more than the theme of G.U.Y or Gay rights (BTW). 

I just think that in order for Gaga to smash again, she needs something a bit more light hearted in terms of lyrical content. Not lyrics like Venus, that no one understands except Gaga. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
britneylopez99

YES

the beats on ARTPOP were made for this type of lyrics, not sitting on lyres and hybrid bricks or some **** :awkney:

If anything, ARTPOP is her most "party" album

MJH, Donatella, GUY, Applause, Swine, Aura, Venus, DWUW are perfect for partying

tokyodisko

That's why I think Partynauseous would smash. The lyrics are about getting drunk and high, but there is also a deeper meaning. It's a good blend rather than going too far in a serious direction. She needs to push the boundaries of pop dance music again. Not follow them. 

Gaga is best at writing party music like TF tbh, so I'd welcome it back for another album. It's not like her style will remain the same if she does, but no doubt BTW fans will be pissed.  :toofunny:

Oscar

Well I'd bop to any ARTPOP song at a party so it would not make a difference to me. 

exoskeleton123

I want an album which sounds like ARTPOP/The Fame Monster mixed with the lyrics of The Fame

Oscar

YES

the beats on ARTPOP were made for this type of lyrics, not sitting on lyres and hybrid bricks or some **** :awkney:

No it's the same. Poker Face is not a song that's for parties lyrically but it can work. 

Dayman

I voted yes. But only because she needs to release PARTYNAUSEOUS.

If Gaga sat down to write a song and thought "no this is too weird to be a hit I'll write about dancing at a club again" I'd be disappointed however if she wrote about just getting drunk at a club because she was at an amazing party and got inspired by that then I wouldn't mind as long as she's writing from her inspiration and not to top the charts

Dr Rogoe

That's why I think Partynauseous would smash. The lyrics are about getting drunk and high, but there is also a deeper meaning. It's a good blend rather than going too far in a serious direction. She needs to push the boundaries of pop dance music again. Not follow them

Gaga is best at writing party music like TF tbh, so I'd welcome it back for another album. It's not like her style will remain the same if she does, but no doubt BTW fans will be pissed.  :toofunny:

:applause:

Gohan

Partynaseous :cry:

I think she always wanted to do that for ARTPOP. But Troy, Interscope :smh:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

TimisaMonster

So Gaga needs to release PARTYNAUSEOUS?...I agree :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Morphine Prince

No. I'm tired of the party **** trend that's popular on the radio. ARTPOP was a good balance of awesome beats with better lyrics than average (not her best, but still good). 

Only exception is PARTYNAUSEOUS. I love that. 

Archived