💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

It has to be MANiCURE

Joey1

Featured Posts

forget all this BS of playing it safe with gypsy...has anything been safe this era?

she performs MANiCURE with such great energy and her voice always sounds great.

the song has a definite summer radio vibe

if performed on tv, people will focus on how catchy it is and how well she sings it instead of any other dramatics. 

It just needs iTunes banner - 69 cents

voice performance

american idol performance (with video release)

radio is always iffy, but it's a decent catchy song and it doesn't even sound like gaga really so people might be either a) more willing to listen or b) pleasantly surprised

Gypsy, might do well, it might not...but in terms of choosing one last single it sounds to typical and safe to me...just go out with a bang!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

MANiCURE is ugly imo. Its grown on me, but I think as a single everyone will just be like wtf is this. Its like the Hair of ARTPOP.

CyanLights

I honestly think she should go all out with Sexxx Dreams or Swine and make the filthiest and most messed up video she can think up. At this point the GP isn't going to pickup on ARTPOP

Bleachella

Yaaasss slaaaay

In all seriousness this used to be my favorite song up until artRAVE

Slary Jane Holland

gardenpanty

i doubt it will ever be a single since it got it's part already in G.U.Y. :smh:

I feel like MANiCURE is the most generic song on a Gaga's album. But that's not bad, especially given her vocals there. This and Gypsy would be safe bets if Gaga came from an average performing song. Coming after a heavily underperformed song, she needs a big hit.. Guess what one hit is left on ARTPOP?

I honestly think she should go all out with Sexxx Dreams or Swine and make the filthiest and most messed up video she can think up. At this point the GP isn't going to pickup on ARTPOP

mte

badboymonsterx

lmao @ anyone who thinks we'll get another single after GUY's mess. Sorry guys... so not happening 

AquaFire Witch

I would love MANiCURE as a single. Didn't Adele praise it? Not that it would help anything, but I thought that was cool.

At this point who cares about radio or mainsteam success, because ARTPOP isn't the album for it. Gypsy is a safe choice but I honestly don't see it doing any better.

Applause really carried this album and DWUW got everybody excited, brought in new fans and reached other genres so whatever she does will be fine.

forget all this BS of playing it safe with gypsy...has anything been safe this era?

she performs MANiCURE with such great energy and her voice always sounds great.

the song has a definite summer radio vibe

if performed on tv, people will focus on how catchy it is and how well she sings it instead of any other dramatics. 

It just needs iTunes banner - 69 cents

voice performance

american idol performance (with video release)

radio is always iffy, but it's a decent catchy song and it doesn't even sound like gaga really so people might be either a) more willing to listen or b) pleasantly surprised

Gypsy, might do well, it might not...but in terms of choosing one last single it sounds to typical and safe to me...just go out with a bang!

Yasss!! Living for MANiCURE :worship:

Slay rockga :queenga:

Baischion

i doubt it will ever be a single since it got it's part already in G.U.Y. :smh:

THIS :(

I'm not really sure I want Gaga to release a single just cause it could do well... Like, seriously, music careers are like roller coasters, you're up and then you're down, but success is really likely to come back sooner or later, that means I don't want a Gaga making efforts to get a hit, with ARTPOP I have a feeling that it's a mediocre album cause in lots of the songs it's just her doing what her record tells her to just to get back her success. I enjoy the daring, fun and crazy Gaga, and you know, GUy's a great single cause it's commercial but still has really Gaga vibes and has that flawless and different brige, but MANiCURE or Gypsy? They're generic songs and I wouldn't be against them as singles but just if all good songs on the album got videos... I couldn't stand Gypsy having a video (even if it was a #1 single) and Sexxx Dreams or Venus not, really. I prefer enjoying floppy but amazing singles with flawless videos than smash hits that aren't really that great, she ignored Dance In The Dark, Scheiße and Government Hooker and I couldn't stand it again.

Archived