💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

It has to be MANiCURE

Joey1

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

So she should not play safe but MANiCURE is your best choice? :toofunny:

The problem with this era was not the safe choices, it was the poor execution. DWUW was doing great but the lack of a music video killed the song. G.U.Y. had mediocre promo and the song was never promoted on radio. If she wants to save the era she needs to play safe. If she doesn't want to play safe she needs to move on and release another album.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanSummer

I am a fan of MANiCURE since the iTunes festival ! It rocks and has such a positive vibe

DS

Creyk

It's my fave song on the album.

But it won't be a single and Gaga knows this.

That's why it was included in the GUY MV.

If there will be another song released, it will be Gipsy for sure, nothing else would make sense.

Dayman

MANiCURE, Swine and Gypsy are the best single choices. They got the crowd so hyped at artRAVE. Also they are the danciest songs on the album.

No thanks.

GYPSY is a gem that needs to be released ASAP. 

From one of the latest reviews of artRAVE:

I firmly believe Gaga is in no danger of sinking. But, even if she were to, she could do so knowing she has given us “Gypsy.†I saved the best for last, because that’s what she does in her current show. One day, I would love for her to break down for me how she, Madeon, Red One, and White Shadow came up with this thrilling track that gets me every time. It’s romantic, it’s rousing, it’s about freedom and companionship and where the two come together. It’s open skies and hope and dreams, it’s “Thunder Road†or “Born to Run†re-imagined as pop. And, it brings to mind something Gaga told me the first time I met her, in 2009. “I hope you’re not one of those people,†she said, “who thinks dance music is just cold.†Truth be told, I kinda-sorta was. But, “Gypsy†gives the lie to that idea. This glorious song and the woman who made it are as warm and human as I could possibly hope for. Lady Gaga  long may she rave.

:worship:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

JudasIsAHolyFoo
and yes for gypsy since I've heard it many times at the mall :legend:
what mall you shop at? Im shopping there
Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

gardenpanty

what mall you shop at? Im shopping there

hahah, just this Finnish mall, you're welcome here :hehe: they usually play songs from ARTPOP and I've heard a lot of Lana there too! :flutter:

JudasIsAHolyFoo
hahah, just this Finnish mall, you're welcome here :hehe: they usually play songs from ARTPOP and I've heard a lot of Lana there too! :flutter:
my local mall doesn't even play good music lol
Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

like2REID

I honestly think she should go all out with Sexxx Dreams or Swine and make the filthiest and most messed up video she can think up. At this point the GP isn't going to pickup on ARTPOP

I TOTALLY AGREE!

SEXXX DREAMS SUMMER SINGLE SMASH WITH THE MOST WICKED MUSIC VIDEO

THEN.... AURA AS THE CONTINUATION OF TELEPHONE

AND THEN GYPSY

AND THEN ACT II

homomo

Agreed. "Playing it safe" is what killed Born This Way. The album's best songs weren't released. Just the songs with "safe" lyrics were released.

Really?

"gay straight or bi, lesbian transgender life."

"But I'm still in love with Judas baby"

"In the most biblical sense, I am beyond repentance"

"Judas is the demon I cling to"

ithinkweed

I honestly think she should go all out with Sexxx Dreams or Swine and make the filthiest and most messed up video she can think up. At this point the GP isn't going to pickup on ARTPOP

This. Can you imagine Swine music video :nooo:

Slade

This. I'm here for Sexxx Dreams, Aura, Swine, Venus...whatever she wants.

Archived