Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

It has to be MANiCURE

Joey1

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Rogoe

I honestly think she should go all out with Sexxx Dreams or Swine and make the filthiest and most messed up video she can think up. At this point the GP isn't going to pickup on ARTPOP

This tbh. Screw the GP at this point, #dowhatshewants(withhersingles)

They were my single choices since SwineFest

forget all this BS of playing it safe with gypsy...has anything been safe this era?

Agreed. "Playing it safe" is what killed Born This Way. The album's best songs weren't released. Just the songs with "safe" lyrics were released.

grenziel

I feel like MANiCURE is the most generic song on a Gaga's album. But that's not bad, especially given her vocals there. This and Gypsy would be safe bets if Gaga came from an average performing song. Coming after a heavily underperformed song, she needs a big hit.. Guess what one hit is left on ARTPOP?

SEXXX DREAMS,tbh.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Anderson123

I don't know. MANiCURE does sound like a catchy song but that's it. I think there are other songs like Gypsy, Aura, Venus and even Sex Dreams that are better options and more interesting than MANiCURE. I feel like picking MANiCURE as a single would be like picking Bad Kids as a single when you have songs like Marry The Night, The Edge of Glory, Hair, etc.

And no, I'm not thinking about charts and "omgGg the GP won't like this". 

thatfoxyfeeling

Gypsy isn't 'safe', it's an electronic ballad that is similar to EOG and if promoted correctly could be successful worldwide.

Gypsy isn't 'safe', it's an electronic ballad that Gaga has never released before. If Gaga and her team promote Gypsy it will chart worldwide.

This tbh. I really hope she decides to release it. Love MANiCURE tons but Gypsy would do way better. So much meaning packed into such a beautiful song :flutter:

aaronyoji

still waiting for the aura telephone continuation, the venus video, s-x dreams prince-esque classy 1984 futuristic esque video, and then gypsy for whatever tbh :nails:

HarryTheNight

i loved it when it came out so much but i barely listen to it now, it doesnt have much of an impact imo

Archived