💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Miley tweets about Gaga

Slade

Featured Posts

WheresTheDoggo

she wants dat lesbian kiss with the true queen of music

is it bad to think that Gaga wouldn't decline that offer like Katy did though, especially after Gaga/Jo almost did with Britney

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LORD GAGA

She can just go watch Katy Perry's show. It's more ARTPOP than Gaga's. :manicure:

Remove yourself from this site, thank you :hug:

She can literally just Google "artRave tour" and look up the dates and come to a conclusion to this by herself lol.

I think she's looking for more of an impact, if you know what I'm saying :D

HausOfGuy

is it bad to think that Gaga wouldn't decline that offer like Katy did though, especially after Gaga/Jo almost did with Britney

I'm sure gaga wouldn't decline it, in fact, shed do it in front of taylor, and i think he'd enjoy it.

HORRORHOLIC

"andrés | BANKS. â€@goddxss  4h
@MileyCyrus are u gonna eat her out"

:rofl:

Haroon

Omg they can meet again :giveup: The last time I remember seeing them have a picture together was at the Royal Variety concert like 4 years ago :omg: Not sure if they got a picture together at the VMAs :huh: I'm glad Miley isn't bitter about the whole "pop culture is my b---h" thing :laughga:

Slade

Plus, Gaga's bi...I don't think Katy is. That may have had something to do with her declining Miley's kiss.

Tokyo Rose

Just because Gaga is bis-xual doesn't mean she wants Miley's foul lips anywhere near hers

This girl needs a Gaga hug. She's sad. She misses her dog, she's upset about Liam, and she's just seems lost to me. Gaga needs to give her some love. I feel legit bad for Miley... Fame isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Sexxx

Maybe she wants Gaga to turn her location on so they can fight

Omg they can meet again :giveup: The last time I remember seeing them have a picture together was at the Royal Variety concert like 4 years ago :omg: Not sure if they got a picture together at the VMAs :huh: I'm glad Miley isn't bitter about the whole "pop culture is my b---h" thing :laughga:

Yep I need them to be civil at least :cry:

monketsharona

She can literally just Google "artRave tour" and look up the dates and come to a conclusion to this by herself lol.

That's just to say : 'Hey everybody ! I want to see Lady Gaga live anytime soon !' 

GagaMyBlood95

I'd love to see her at artRAVE omg!

Same, it would be fun for sure

Archived