Tokyo Rose's prophecy :omg:

The massive hit single is coming: :cryga:

i thought it was moderate hit :huh:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

Gypsy would be a great summer song. 

I just want it to be a single and then move on, no Act 2 plz :wtf: Just give me a fresh new album.

She can relese the unreleased songs from the ARTPOP session just for the fans as a gift or sth.

Economy

Is this the same Ruben who gave you correct information before the ARTPOP announcement!? :eek:

yeah same guy :yes:

TEANUS

yeah same guy :yes:

Cool! I REEEEAAALY hope they go #TeamGypsy :legend:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Economy

Cool! I REEEEAAALY hope they go #TeamGypsy :legend:

as i said, his uncle is a little guy and he hears rumours. They have proven to be incorrect sometimes

Out of the last 20 rumours ive been told 13 were accurate which gives him an accuracy rate of 65%

The other 35% were wrong. Just so u dont get ur hopes up too much :yes:

TEANUS

as i said, his uncle is a little guy and he hears rumours. They have proven to be incorrect sometimes

Out of the last 20 rumours ive been told 13 were accurate which gives him an accuracy rate of 65%

The other 35% were wrong. Just so u dont get ur hopes up too much :yes:

What were the incorrect and correct ones? You can just PM me them if you don't wanna write it in here :)

Economy

What were the incorrect and correct ones? You can just PM me them if you don't wanna write it in here :)

lol i dont remember them all. I just remember the number of times he was right vs wrong. I had them written down somewhere but i dont remeber. I remember a few of them tho.

He was right that Venus was gonna be replaced with another single. He told me this literally hours before it was announced

He was right about us gettig ARTPOP info soon which came right after he told me

He was right about GUY being 3rd single

He was right about Marry The Night being a video longer than telephone before we got any clues about that (thats the first rumour he ever told me)

I know he was wrong about Americano being the 6th and last single (there was no 6th single)

Those are the ones i remember. If more come to mind ill pm you. :)

TEANUS

lol i dont remember them all. I just remember the number of times he was right vs wrong. I had them written down somewhere but i dont remeber. I remember a few of them tho.

He was right that Venus was gonna be replaced with another single. He told me this literally hours before it was announced

He was right about us gettig ARTPOP info soon which came right after he told me

He was right about GUY being 3rd single

He was right about Marry The Night being a video longer than telephone before we got any clues about that (thats the first rumour he ever told me)

I know he was wrong about Americano being the 6th and last single (there was no 6th single)

Those are the ones i remember. If more come to mind ill pm you. :)

Ok thanks

Wet Fire

Please release Gypsy as a single. I want a video for it with Taylor.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I don't blame them. but of course Gypsy would be better than "no single". although my Little Manager choice would be Sexxx Dreams so we can get a video. if radio doesn't play it cause it's "too indecent", whatever. wouldn't make any difference at this point.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Chinosky

Yeah, I think Gypsy would do good as a single with proper promotion and it needs to be sent to radios earlier than the video release unlike G.U.Y. but sometimes I think it would not do good 'cause people don't care about a person travelling the world but then again, it's also a love song so it might do good. Idk I'm confused :cryga:

And Gypsy is the best single to end the era for us the fans whether it'll slay or not :party:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Slade

I think what's nice about Gypsy is that it can be easily added to a long-running commercial like Applause. It could work for lots of things! That would be a major boost since she won't have time to do too much promo. I think DWUW could've been aided a LOT by the Beats commercial if it had run for a longer time...I literally only saw it twice, and it was in the same week.

Yeah, I think Gypsy would do good as a single with proper promotion and it needs to be sent to radios earlier than the video release unlike G.U.Y. but sometimes I think it would not do good 'cause people don't care about a person travelling the world but then again, it's also a love song so it might do good. Idk I'm confused :cryga:

And Gypsy is the best single to end the era for us the fans whether it'll slay or not :party:

I think people will call it a love song before they go any deeper into it :) Most people probably won't even think about it being about her traveling until the "I'm I'm I'm a gypsy gypsy gypsy" part and the part with all of the countries

Chinosky

I think what's nice about Gypsy is that it can be easily added to a long-running commercial like Applause. It could work for lots of things! That would be a major boost since she won't have time to do too much promo. I think DWUW could've been aided a LOT by the Beats commercial if it had run for a longer time...I literally only saw it twice, and it was in the same week.

I think people will call it a love song before they go any deeper into it :) Most people probably won't even think about it being about her traveling until the "I'm I'm I'm a gypsy gypsy gypsy" part and the part with all of the countries

Oh I never thought of that :cryga: That's a bigger possibility.
Father, Son, and House of Cucci

wahkeenasitka

I'm up for Gypsy. It should slay with PROPER promo. 

Gypsy, IMO, could be a great single especially for the summer.  It's honestly the most radio friendly song on ARTPOP.  

Make It So. 

tumblr_myy0rcXaV01rf9eyuo1_500.gif

Levine

She can't release a lead single after two flops (assuming that Gypsy will flop).

So I'm here for break + new single

Archived