💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rumour: Interscope Undecided Over 4th Single "Gypsy" or No Single

Economy

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

My acquantance Ruben whos uncle has some sort of dealings with Interscope hears rumours which he tells me.

Read no further tbqh...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the new album isn't even ready yet, then they better release at least one more single from this album for the fans while the tour's going on.

TheFame Monster

I'm up for Gypsy. It should slay with PROPER promo. 

Im here for it too!

All Gaga singles should slay with proper promo and a good video

samuelx

Read no further tbqh... :awkney:

back in July it was literally right before that announcement, he posted a thread about how we would be getting ARTPOP news very soon from this same uncle, I remember. I wouldn't be so skeptical 

blacklistedd

When she released The Fame Monster as an extension of The Fame she didn't wait it out extensively and tell everyone about it and let it simmer. She just made it and then she released it, it all seemed so organic. Why can't she just do that again? Why does everything with her always have to be a waiting game now? I mean I feel like that fuels the negativity most of all because people just get fed up with waiting and then judge the finished product even harder because they've been waiting so long. Why can't she ever just release something without the excess.

cometoogg

I would love Gypsy to get a tour video. Like her performing in all these different cities, it would be perfect.

yess tbhh

ryhanna

Gypsy is the perfect single to support the tour. It doesn't even have to be a hit, it's just such a wasted opportunity to not release Gypsy while Gaga's traveling the world living out the life she sings about in the song.

DrewStevens

I'm up for Gypsy, it has to be a single with PROPER promotion (tbh I pray every night for a Coca Cola campaign/commercial :giveup:).

I want more music but she is touring so I don't want her to rush things.

TheFame Monster

I want to tell Interscope and the Haus, "Release the video after the song has been sent to radios"

I'm up for Gypsy, it has to be a single with PROPER promotion (tbh I pray every night for a Coca Cola campaign/commercial :giveup:).

I, I, I, I , I , I Drink Coca coca cola i 

I I I I i I drink coca coca cola I

Hexxx

The next Marry The Night

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

DrewStevens

I want to tell Interscope and the Haus, "Release the video after the song has been sent to radios"

I, I, I, I , I , I Drink Coca coca cola i 

I I I I i I drink coca coca cola I

YAAAAAAAS

when-i-take-a-sip-of-my-favourite-drink_

Archived