Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Thing(s) You Don't Like About ArtRave

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gardenpanty

MJH and Swine being cut shortTEOG being paid dustMJH's choreography (not the chairs, the choreo), specially in the post chorus :wtf:

she said she can't perform teog, mtn & judas because her hip is not fully recovered, so.

i haven't watched videos so i can only comment on outfits, which are all perfect imo.

RAMROD

That people keep on with the bïtching, and some of those are not even attending.

Not sure why. Maybe just sour grapes on it. Or was born to be drbbie downer. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Slade

i haven't watched videos so i can only comment on outfits, which are all perfect imo.

YAAAS boo, stan for them :legend:

i'm fine with the setlist. some songs are cut short and there's only one song from BTW album 

plus, there are no  lasers during the "dance,s-x, art,pop..." verse of Aura. it;s the best part of the song  :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWfV-HPWYGU

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

she said she can't perform teog, mtn & judas because her hip is not fully recovered, so.

But she can play it at the piano like BTW :confused:

heavymlover

I wish she had more interaction with the stage. Like, in previous tours she had towers, stairs, bridges, metallic structures... You know, I love to see her dancing around the catwalks and such, but I wish she had more interaction with the stage. That's my only problem.

ShonfromBeyond

I just think that if she wants to be going with the rave theme then she needs to perform her songs that are closest to rave music. She needs to ditch Fashion!, Paparazzi, and Alejandro ( :shy: sorry not sorry) . She can keep BTW acoustic, but she needs to add in Judas, and Scheiße, and a The Edge of Glory/Hair mash-up. Also Swine need to be like Swinefest, MJH at least it should start on the second and best verse :worship: . ! And maybe every show she can switch between HML, Electric Chapel :rockstar: , Stache, and PARTYNAUSEOUS. For me that would be  :legend: 

geopang

The messy setlist,ARTPOP songs cut short,virtually no acoustic set,and Dope not being included.

Other than that,a pretty solid show.

Basically this. And especially adding Dope to the setlist. That needs to happen

gardenpanty

But she can play it at the piano like BTW :confused:

idk but she said so, she will perform them in the future when the hip is better though. :)

YAAAS boo, stan for them :legend:

:Sara:

1) The shortening of DWUW, MJH and Swine

2) The boring performances for Aura, MJH and Swine

3) The black latex outfit with that green wig

4) No TEOG on the setlist

Cas Winchester

The only thing I could think of is her cutting a lot of the ARTPOP songs short. Everything else is just perfect. :flutter:

Archived