💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Scott Westerfeld Leviathan Series

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo

So I am just wondering, cause I finished Behemoth book 2 of the 3 part leviathan series, if anyone else here on Gagadaily has read the books, and what they think of them! If you havent you should read them as they are AMAZING! the series in a quick summary from what I know so far would be, A futuristic twist on the past where in World War 1 the British have their fabricated animals to fit their needs, and the Germans have giant clankers that are like navy ships but can walk, and it revolves around the story of 2 people named Deryn Sharp, a British girl who dresses as a male to be in the Military, and Alek who is on the run from is own people as they are now trying to kill him after his parents the duke and duchess of Austria have been killed, so if you have read it what are your thoughts on the series, and if you haven't would you read it? 

leviathan-trilogy.jpg

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Ellie Goulding

I had to read this for summer reading last year and was so bored. Not a fan :manicure:

Archived