💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Was any one else expecting...

RileyMint

Featured Posts

Eros92

why not?

None of that screams rave to me at all. What we are getting is fitting it perfectly. It's exactly what I've been expecting. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lxdygxga

I do and I don't. The music from the album is so fun and free, I think she just wanted to step back from the art side (which I think has bogged down some of the era, honestly), and have a really good time and be liberated and unadulterated and go with the flow.

Sure it'd of been nice to see some more innovative costume pieces and props, but there's always next time. For now I think she's letting the music speak for itself, which it didn't get chance to do perhaps, when the critics were tearing apart the theme as opposed to what was on the album (some of her best work).

lego

Yeah I was expecting her to hang naked upside down in ropes while singing. Surprised it didn't happen.

FreePalestine

and if she did, yall would be crying that her tour is weird and not GP friendly....

I stopped creating expectations because there's always no telling what she'll do tbh and I like that

some things like the fiber optic wig would have made sense and would have fit in well but I don't mind it not being there (it's not like I get to go ever since she passed my area up)

and omg that first gif is so funny 

RileyMint

i agree the tour is probably best right now to save the era. I just hope we get a uber weird performance art and technology tour in the future. She kinda got me hyped talking about that stuff this whole era.

lavenderblondee

I was hoping she would wear the Cypher. There was so many cool outfits at the actual artRAVE and I thought she would use them for her concerts. Disappointed she isn't. Maybe in the future, hopefully. 

RileyMint

LadyGagaBoston7_2Costumes.jpg

10297813_700335526669213_178065388425305

idk...which looks more artistic to you?

TMB honestly looks more artistic.

rivingtonrebels

TMB honestly looks more artistic.

I know...it's weird

RileyMint

LadyGagaBoston7_2Costumes.jpg

10297813_700335526669213_178065388425305

idk...which looks more artistic to you?

do you have one of those for the BTWB? Those were extremely artistic.

rivingtonrebels

do you have one of those for the BTWB? Those were extremely artistic.

R3tmw.png

some of them...honestly she changed costuming so many times during tbtwb

Archived