💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote for Gaga's BEST music video!

Slade

42 members have voted

1. 1. What is Gaga's best music video to date?

• Paparazzi
    • Bad Romance
    • Judas
    • G.U.Y.

Featured Posts

Slade

Paparazzi

Telephone

Judas

G.U.Y.

Same as me :party: Be sure to come back & vote for G.U.Y. when I put the ARTPOP poll up tonight!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same as me :party: Be sure to come back & vote for G.U.Y. when I put the ARTPOP poll up tonight!

It's 23:00 in France and I have class tomorrow (7h30..) so i'll vote tomorrow afternoon ;)

That J

Well I voted for the MTN video but I'm equally in love with the Judas video so it's a legit tie for me. Glad to see my two favorites are in the lead!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Slade

It's 23:00 in France and I have class tomorrow (7h30..) so i'll vote tomorrow afternoon ;)

That's perfect :legend:

pachinko

Judas was perfect. Clear winner. :popcorn:

BTW is my least favorite from BTW. I liked the beginning monologue. That's about it.

blacklistedd

Marry the Night is hands down her worst music video. It doesn't surprise me that there are a portion of fans who love it, I scoff at them tbh. I think its storyline is limited and not nearly as interesting as she clearly thought it was for it to be 11 minutes long. I think her acting is laughable, I thought the introduction was totally precocious and not nearly as epic or deep as she wanted it to be. I thought the editing of the dance sequences were awful, they weren't in harmony with the song! I didn't think the video was in harmony with the song period. For one of my favorite songs on the album and for what imo was one of the songs with the most single potential, she just took a knife and ruined the videos potential by making it totally overwrought. I don't hate any of her other videos but I hate Marry the Night.

Slade

Marry the Night is hands down her worst music video. It doesn't surprise me that there are a portion of fans who love it, I scoff at them tbh. I think its storyline is limited and not nearly as interesting as she clearly thought it was for it to be 11 minutes long. I think her acting is laughable, I thought the introduction was totally precocious and not nearly as epic or deep as she wanted it to be. I thought the editing of the dance sequences were awful, they weren't in harmony with the song! I didn't think the video was in harmony with the song period. For one of my favorite songs on the album and for what imo was one of the songs with the most single potential, she just took a knife and ruined the videos potential by making it totally overwrought. I don't hate any of her other videos but I hate Marry the Night.

Yeah, I think it was a great idea that didn't follow through. Maybe with a professional director and some better writing...

GagaUnderYou

JUDAS 

Marry the Night is awful.

The only good portion of the G.U.Y. film is the actual G.U.Y. portion.

Slade

And the winner is Judas! :applause:

Judas-Single.png

Now for the final era round...ARTPOP! Vote! Vote! Vote! :party:

Gaga is Life

The Edge of Glory's my fave :awesome:

And for ARTPOP it's G.U.Y. :spin:

TimisaMonster

G.U.Y.!!!!!!!! 

inb4 DWUW was actually better than both of them AND truly was the best she did, but never released it :megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived