đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote for Gaga's BEST music video!

Slade

42 members have voted

1. 1. What is Gaga's best music video to date?

• Paparazzi
    • Bad Romance
    • Judas
    • G.U.Y.

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LStephens11

Applause has no chance tbh.

Marry the Night is hands down her worst music video. It doesn't surprise me that there are a portion of fans who love it, I scoff at them tbh. I think its storyline is limited and not nearly as interesting as she clearly thought it was for it to be 11 minutes long. I think her acting is laughable, I thought the introduction was totally precocious and not nearly as epic or deep as she wanted it to be. I thought the editing of the dance sequences were awful, they weren't in harmony with the song! I didn't think the video was in harmony with the song period. For one of my favorite songs on the album and for what imo was one of the songs with the most single potential, she just took a knife and ruined the videos potential by making it totally overwrought. I don't hate any of her other videos but I hate Marry the Night.

:tea::legend::tea::legend::tea:

you win the Internet today tbh

Slade

applause jas no chance

Applause has no chance tbh.

Poor thing actually managed to get 2 votes :rip:

pachinko

I thought more people would have liked Applause. I wasn't one of those. G.U.Y. !!! :-)

djBuffoon

I think "Applause" is one of the very best videos she's ever done. "G.U.Y." just happens to be even better.  :emma:

Slade

I think "Applause" is one of the very best videos she's ever done. "G.U.Y." just happens to be even better.  :emma:

No lies detected :legend:

ShonfromBeyond

DWUW  :trootea:  The little that we have of it still slays my poor soul..... the possibilities  :sharon:

Slade

DWUW  :trootea:  The little that we have of it still slays my poor soul..... the possibilities  :sharon:

I hope we see it one day, I'm STILL pressed about it :emo:

Koreku

That 10 second clip slayed me so hard too. Especially the part where she looks down in the bath tub

I'm being srs 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

ShonfromBeyond

That 10 second clip slayed me so hard too. Especially the part where she looks down in the bath tub

I'm being srs 

I don't know why but I need this imagery from her  :giveup:  :cry:  (minus R Kelly)do-what-u-want.jpg

lady-gaga-rides-r-kelly-in-do-what-u-wan

GagaStefi

Applause is Good And G.U.Y. is a Bit Better.

My Vote is For DWUW.

blacklistedd

I really like the Applause video. I voted for it over G.U.Y. just because I love the whole Venus look and I love her look with dark hair. GUY, by itself, is also a great video though.

The Applause video is stellar. G.U.Y. was aesthetically exceptional, but I found the story and some of the imagery  to be very ba--l and tired. It's a great video, I just find it too obvious for an artist like Gags

Archived