💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRave or Prismatic Tour?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Steve Kershaw

Lol what kind of deranged response? Seems like i've hit a nerve  :fan: Wasnt gaga the one saying the whole ARTPOP era was about being immature and juvenile?  The whole concept of the tour is that its supposed to mimic a "Rave" which is basically a place where d--gged up teenagers in fuzzy boots and neon tutus go to party.  I just think that kind of concept looks kind of messy/silly in a pop concert. A pyramid concept just seems a lot more clean and bold imo.  Chill out. :whitney:

Lol, You're wrong. A pyramid concept is far from "clean" and "bold" It's so tacky and corny, and immature.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilVenusian

Lol, You're wrong. A pyramid concept is far from "clean" and "bold" It's so tacky and corny, and immature.

Your logic= Pyramids are tacky, corny and immature because they are pyramids. Air tight logic their mate...

Premises precede conclusions, remember that son, especially when your going around looking for arguments

lego

Pyramid concept, very bold, her illuminati masters must love her for being so bold and brave.

FreePalestine

Tropico

KatyDaily.com tbh :manicure:

ArtRAVE bviously :artpop:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

GypsyPrince

artRAVE.

Not a fan of the Plagiarism tour...

:lmao: YASSS

Anyway, definitely artRave > Prismatic because of the energy, the visuals, the songs, and of course the performer. (no tea no shade)

To give Katy credit however, the Prismatic tour is undoubtedly her best tour so far. 

drinkmytears

I am in no way a Katy hater. I've seen her, met her, I own all her music, I am not a Stan but I do love her for the most part.

The Prismatic tour looks embarassing, I'm so glad that I am seeing 1D that night and didn't get tickets. I would've lost so much respect for Katy paying for that.

The stage is boring. The California Dreams tour stage was perfect for that tour. Katy should've thought of the artRave catwalks, or something that was actually Prismatic...a plain black stage with a triangle pit, where have we seen that in the past few years?

The set list is good, but I've watched some YouTube videos and honestly the whole thing looks boring. I only like the opening outfit, she looks just bad the rest of the time. The Hot N Cold and International Smile performances are so bad, like her and her team should be ashamed.

The Swine interlude is pure plagiarism. At least Gaga cites her influences and uses them to make them her own, Katy's film looks like a Disney channel take on the Monster Ball.

there's nothing exceptional about this tour. the stage, stage presence, choreography, vocals, costumes...everything is lacking.

I love most of the artRave costumes, the setlist, and we all know Gaga slays live. The only thing that bothers me is her backing track, that she's shortening songs when the show isn't even 2 hours, and she's not dancing like she used to but she just broke her hip.

Chinosky

artRave cause Gaga's interactions with the fans / people are so great.  Unlike Katy she barely interacts.

And Gaga's voice is so much better.

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

artRave cause Gaga's interactions with the fans / people are so great. 

That's what i like about Gaga, you get more of a personal experience at her shows, even though the arena/stadium is huge. You can have a perfect voice but find it difficult to interact with the audience, being a good singer and a charismatic person is two different things, and Gaga has both of them. Although i haven't seen her interacting that much at ArtRave as at her previous tours but i hope this will change as the tour continues.

Chinosky

That's what i like about Gaga, you get more of a personal experience at her shows, even though the arena/stadium is huge. You can have a perfect voice but find it difficult to interact with the audience, being a good singer and a charismatic person is two different things, and Gaga has both of them. Although i haven't seen her interacting that much at ArtRave as at her previous tours but i hope this will change as the tour continues.

MOD BETTA PREACH :applause:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Steve Kershaw

Your logic= Pyramids are tacky, corny and immature because they are pyramids. Air tight logic their mate...

Premises precede conclusions, remember that son, especially when your going around looking for arguments

Look kid, I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you. Her illuminati masters must be really proud of her for her being so "bold" with that corny pyramid concept, mate.

high heeled fem

lol @ "without being biased."  :dies:

yeah this thread is a ****ing joke right??

tumblr_mj8zmji8Zs1rr262ho1_250.gif

artrave of course katy isnt in the same league

Archived