1. 1. Best No Doubt album?

• No Doubt
    • The Beacon Street Collection
    • Tragic Kingdom
    • Return of Saturn
    • Rock Steady
    • Push and Shove

Featured Posts

Nearly all of it, they add bits and pieces as old tapes get discovered and people dig in their garages, but I would say nearly all of it.

Currently it spans 11 full 80 minute cds. These will be included on the drive.

Also, its www.beacon-street.net

The audio archive is EXPANSIVE and fully DIRECT DOWNLOADABLE:

Knock yourselves out!

http://www.doghousegallery.net/audioexplorer/

DO YOU RUN BEACON STREET? i was also on the ndff a long time ago, before a lot of people got banned, it seems since then it was really lame and not fun anymore. I'm a huge nd fan, gwenabee LOL. b sides, unreleased, my room is still clean, bouncing souls, a little before beacon street kind of girl. tragic kingdom is flawless and so was rocksteady and g's transition to pop was so fluid and perfect. bless that platinum godess<3

I do wish she would stop trying to sing its my life live though lol<3

ChicaSkas

IMHO, a lot of the best stuff really did make it on to The Singles 1992-2003

Gwen seems quite enthusiastic in that clip.

Chica, since you already have or will sent me that stuff, I don't need to download it, right? (Unlike you, I want to keep my audio habit under control. :P)

Chica, didn't you say that "Snakes" would have been a better fit than "Comforting Lie" for something called "Rock Against Bush Vol. 2"?

1. I love how the Singles 92-03 did cover everything, even down to Trapped In Box with it's sweet optimistic counter-tv-age rhymes.

2. She was and still is a physical powerhouse onstage, covering everything, hopping up on huge speakers, climbing up the sides, doing splits and rolls under Tony (during that 1997 concert) -- she just dominated your view with her presence. That concert is epic.

Plus she was just gorgeous throughout, with that perfect figure, enthralling smile, and sweaty pouts :)

3. I'll try to find the time to include all of that on the drive. If not I'll let you know. Yes, crack audio addict 4 Lyfe!

4. Yes, Snakes would have been an infinetly better choice than Comforting Lie because the lyrical storyline of Snakes deals directly with soldiers objecting the reasons why the generals send them into battle to die, pointlessly. Comforting Lie, on the other hand, I personally believe was chosen for the title alone, i.e., Bush was duped or allowed himself to be duped into believing a comforting lie.

Also, Snakes has a hardercore guitar riff than Comforting does.

DO YOU RUN BEACON STREET? i was also on the ndff a long time ago, before a lot of people got banned, it seems since then it was really lame and not fun anymore. I'm a huge nd fan, gwenabee LOL. b sides, unreleased, my room is still clean, bouncing souls, a little before beacon street kind of girl. tragic kingdom is flawless and so was rocksteady and g's transition to pop was so fluid and perfect. bless that platinum godess<3

I do wish she would stop trying to sing its my life live though lol<3

No, Jenny still runs BeaconStreet.net :)

(thanks for the compliment though, wish I did, but between Gaga AND Gwen then I really would have no life and quickly starve from lack of a job :dies: because running both would take every minute :grin:

I was on the fanforum of The No Doubt Community from December 2001 to September 2005 (then they did the changeover and I lost EVERY post I'd ever made -- with no warning! (at least that didn't happen here!)

I was infrequently on from 2005- 2008ish, then I just stuck to visiting BeaconStreet.net for the up to the minute news and updates -- just as this site is to Gaga, that site is to No Doubt. Then in about December 2008 - January 2009 I heard Just Dance, and that changed my life (wow!) :)

Have you ever heard the killer opening for He's A Cleaner... and the Saw Red cover with Bradley Nowell of Sublime?

My god that platinum hair and ruby lips / combat green pants and floppy belt was amazing.

I was such a hardcore Gwennabie for years and years! Made my friends put ND bumperstickers on thier cars.

I visited 1173 Beacon Street, Anahiem, California, 92802 twice and liberated a small chunk of the crumbling driveway -- the same driveway where Gwen lay on her back on the album's back cover, and the car was parked in the Just A Girl video. (I was such a crazy fan!)

On the 20th anniversary of the band's forming day, 3-14-2007, and being the postal clerk I am, I drove out to Anahiem to go to the post office and have them stamp the rounddater that read "Anahiem, California, 92812, Holiday Station Post Office" on some commemorative envelopes I made.

These are all very very rare and one of a kind, because the postal workers who were there (between looking at me like I was totally crazy) told me that no one else had come by to do that on this special day. :haha: I chose the Holiday Station Post Office because that was the office where No Doubt's P.O. Box was, and the same office where all of thier Beacon Street fan mail came in. The workers there told me that as of that date in 2007, mail STILL came from all over the world addressed to 1173 Beacon Street, even though No Doubt hasn't lived there in over a decade.

Anyway, that was my obsession before little miss Germanotta (another 3rd generation Italian American!!) turned my world upside down :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

1. I love how the Singles 92-03 did cover everything, even down to Trapped In Box with it's sweet optimistic counter-tv-age rhymes.

2. She was and still is a physical powerhouse onstage, covering everything, hopping up on huge speakers, climbing up the sides, doing splits and rolls under Tony (during that 1997 concert) -- she just dominated your view with her presence. That concert is epic.

Plus she was just gorgeous throughout, with that perfect figure, enthralling smile, and sweaty pouts :)

3. I'll try to find the time to include all of that on the drive. If not I'll let you know. Yes, crack audio addict 4 Lyfe!

4. Yes, Snakes would have been an infinetly better choice than Comforting Lie because the lyrical storyline of Snakes deals directly with soldiers objecting the reasons why the generals send them into battle to die, pointlessly. Comforting Lie, on the other hand, I personally believe was chosen for the title alone, i.e., Bush was duped or allowed himself to be duped into believing a comforting lie.

Also, Snakes has a hardercore guitar riff than Comforting does.

No, Jenny still runs BeaconStreet.net :)

(thanks for the compliment though, wish I did, but between Gaga AND Gwen then I really would have no life and quickly starve from lack of a job :dies: because running both would take every minute :grin:

I was on the fanforum of The No Doubt Community from December 2001 to September 2005 (then they did the changeover and I lost EVERY post I'd ever made -- with no warning! (at least that didn't happen here!)

I was infrequently on from 2005- 2008ish, then I just stuck to visiting BeaconStreet.net for the up to the minute news and updates -- just as this site is to Gaga, that site is to No Doubt. Then in about December 2008 - January 2009 I heard Just Dance, and that changed my life (wow!) :)

Have you ever heard the killer opening for He's A Cleaner... and the Saw Red cover with Bradley Nowell of Sublime?

My god that platinum hair and ruby lips / combat green pants and floppy belt was amazing.

I was such a hardcore Gwennabie for years and years! Made my friends put ND bumperstickers on thier cars.

I visited 1173 Beacon Street, Anahiem, California, 92802 twice and liberated a small chunk of the crumbling driveway -- the same driveway where Gwen lay on her back on the album's back cover, and the car was parked in the Just A Girl video. (I was such a crazy fan!)

On the 20th anniversary of the band's forming day, 3-14-2007, and being the postal clerk I am, I drove out to Anahiem to go to the post office and have them stamp the rounddater that read "Anahiem, California, 92812, Holiday Station Post Office" on some commemorative envelopes I made.

These are all very very rare and one of a kind, because the postal workers who were there (between looking at me like I was totally crazy) told me that no one else had come by to do that on this special day. :haha: I chose the Holiday Station Post Office because that was the office where No Doubt's P.O. Box was, and the same office where all of thier Beacon Street fan mail came in. The workers there told me that as of that date in 2007, mail STILL came from all over the world addressed to 1173 Beacon Street, even though No Doubt hasn't lived there in over a decade.

Anyway, that was my obsession before little miss Germanotta (another 3rd generation Italian American!!) turned my world upside down :)

You are so knowledgeable about it! I never went that far, I grew up not far from Disneyland so I guess that's why Anaheim isn't that special to me. but that's awesome you went through all that!! how stoked are you for harajuku mini?!?!? SO STOKED ! and yes of course for saw red, her vocals really kill on that track don't they. I love candids of gwen because i steal her style :sweat: but they're hard to come by sometimes. plus shes always so secretive about everything like her lipsticks and hair and makeup stuff. I get so angry like gwen, just say it. haha :] + I also now stan so hard for gaga <3 they're very different people that's forsure.

ChicaSkas

You are so knowledgeable about it! I never went that far, I grew up not far from Disneyland so I guess that's why Anaheim isn't that special to me. but that's awesome you went through all that!! how stoked are you for harajuku mini?!?!? SO STOKED ! and yes of course for saw red, her vocals really kill on that track don't they. I love candids of gwen because i steal her style :sweat: but they're hard to come by sometimes. plus shes always so secretive about everything like her lipsticks and hair and makeup stuff. I get so angry like gwen, just say it. haha :] + I also now stan so hard for gaga <3 they're very different people that's forsure.

Yeah, Im from California too, but I still loved the fact that a community from Long Beach (Sublime) to Anahiem, Yorba Linda, Fullerton areas could be so influential in the 3rd wave SoCal movement. And the two biggest bands to come from that area changed the world: Sublime and No Doubt. just incredible.

I was bummed though. My Macys Department Store stopped selling LAMB and Harajuku perfumes.... :grrr:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Yeah, Im from California too, but I still loved the fact that a community from Long Beach (Sublime) to Anahiem, Yorba Linda, Fullerton areas could be so influential in the 3rd wave SoCal movement. And the two biggest bands to come from that area changed the world: Sublime and No Doubt. just incredible.

I was bummed though. My Macys Department Store stopped selling LAMB and Harajuku perfumes.... :grrr:

LAMB has been discontinued :{{{{{{{ and g jingle is the last one from hl i believe, which is alright for me, I'm mostly very upset about the LAMB being discontinued, also this last season of the clothing LAMB didn't scream gwen to me as the others have.

NOOOOOOO! FUUUUUUU

*Tbh I'm surprised there isn't a thread on Gwen already! :confused:

Let's worship the queen that is, Stefani... Gwen Stefani. :legend:

gwen_stefani_057.jpg

I love her style of music and her vocals, so loopy and wacky but really awesome and enjoyable to listen to. Then of course she has her outstanding, slightly whimsical love songs that I adore. :flutter:

I never used to appreciate her fashion sense, but because of Gaga I understand and love fashion so much more that I've grown to love Gwen's taste as well. :kitty:

Hit Records:

I miss her.. I wish she still made music. :cry:

What're your guys opinions on Gwen Stefani? Share your thoughts! - Please. :P

I used to think it was cute how she always featured Asians in her music videos

:flutter:

Love her to bits - can't wait for the new No Doubt album but secretly wish she'd release a new solo album. She was my Gaga before Gaga.

Love her to bits - can't wait for the new No Doubt album but secretly wish she'd release a new solo album. She was my Gaga before Gaga.

Wait. She's making a new album...? :shocked:

What do you mean?! Is it a collaborative album?!!! :huh:

tumblr_lo7c481KVG1qdrjdc.gif

Omg.. :cry:

*This is my jam right nao. :legend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e4Y46rpZbk

Edited by SHUJEUX

ChicaSkas

We already have one... and Gwen is absolute God.

I was and still am a hardcore No Doubter.

Merging threads :)

Wait. She's making a new album...? :shocked:What do you mean?! Is it a collaborative album?!!! :huh:

There's a new No Doubt album out sometime in the next year. Personally I'd prefer a solo album but I'm sure it'll be great.

We already have one... and Gwen is absolute God.

I was and still am a hardcore No Doubter.

Merging threads :)

Hahah, I'm so silly :sweat: I didn't even notice this thread. :blush:

She sure is! :legend:

There's a new No Doubt album out sometime in the next year. Personally I'd prefer a solo album but I'm sure it'll be great.

Omg yeeeeeeeeey! :party:

She'll most likely return as a soloist later after their album drops. I hope! :ohno:

I love this song. :flutter:

I would've been about 8 when I first heard it. x :hehe:

I love how craycray she is in the MV.

Edited by SHUJEUX

• Mills locked this topic