Conchita Wurst

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Valextra

What do you think of her? 

EDIT: To all the people asking why she has a beard: Conchita wants show that it doesnt matter how you look. She looks loke a woman but has a beard so what. She is still human so she deserves to be treated like anybody else. That is what the beard should actually represent.

Italian Gay Blogs often speak about her, she has my respect, but for my tastes the beard even if I understand the message is ugly to see, I don't like it at all, I would prefer her without it. But for sure she is an interesting character  ;)

itsdominik

WURST? SAUSAGE? REALLY? :lmao:

Conchita is columbian and means Vagina. Wurst means dick. that is it  :)

Fusel

Conchita is columbian and means Vagina. Wurst means dick. that is it :)

I'm German I know what Wurst means, I'm just.. idk that name is tacky :deadbanana: I didn't know Conchita means Vagina, I always thought was a normal name :rip:

'Hi I'm Vagina Penis :-) '

retroglamx

Me and my friends at work are confused. Is it a she or a he?

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

BananaTouch

I think the beard causes an impact on her looks and that's what she wants.

I think it's a well taken care of beard  :ohwell:

I'm German I know what Wurst means, I'm just.. idk that name is tacky :deadbanana: I didn't know Conchita means Vagina, I always thought was a normal name :rip:

'Hi I'm Vagina Penis :-) '

Conchita is a normal name, only a few countries give it that puss connotation  :dies:

retroglamx

I think the beard causes an impact on her looks and that's what she wants.

I think it's a well taken care of beard  :ohwell:

Conchita is a normal name, only a few countries give it that puss connotation  :dies:

Conchita is a variation from the name Concepcion I believe...

Or a synonym for ***.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Azor Ahai

Self expression. She's says that some people are in between, you don't have to just pick a gender and become homogenized to what it typically means.. and people are different degrees of transgendered, or two-spirit.

Οh ok then it just looks weird in my opinion. I actually thought she was a real woman with a fake beard or something like that :sweat: .

Οh ok then it just looks weird in my opinion. I actually thought she was a real woman with a fake beard or something like that :sweat: .

Lollll well that might seem random, I just think he's fluid between aspects of both male and female genders is basically my answer :sweat:

I think most of you already know Conchita Wurst, an Austrian artist who represents Austria at this year ESC.

She fights for LGBT rights and tolerance, which also the message she wants to spread all across Europe through her participation at Eurovision.

She has got a great voice and although she stand still on stage most of the time she has an undeniable stage presence.

Conchita+Wurst+Starnacht+aus+der+Wachau+

conchita_wurst_orf_01_orf_by_thomas_rams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmL7m0by4UQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ni5n097kTs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fGzCxH4T3w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBpgIrI9cDQ

What do you think of her? 

EDIT: To all the people asking why she has a beard: Conchita wants show that it doesnt matter how you look. She looks loke a woman but has a beard so what. She is still human so she deserves to be treated like anybody else. That is what the beard should actually represent.

was für eine schande für österreich ...

Antidote

I think the styling and the name is a bit over the top but I get the message behind it and respect her for that.

I also saw her on a show on german TV (ProSieben) and liked her as a person

Archived