Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bat For Lashes

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

MikeyMoonShine

Her music is amazing,  I have been a huge fan since Fur and Gold. 

• 1 month later...

Her new song "Skin Song" from the Body of Songs project is sooo good  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZlMD0_7EyA

iloveit123

Bat For Lashes is now one of my favorite artists of all time. I've seen her in concert twice but I don't know why she didn't come back to my city for "The Haunted Man" album, at least with a concert of her own (she opened for Erasure or someone like that).

I'll definitely be seeing her again. She is amazing! Even Bjork is a fan of hers and has been at her shows apparently.

Bat For Lashes is now one of my favorite artists of all time. I've seen her in concert twice but I don't know why she didn't come back to my city for "The Haunted Man" album, at least with a concert of her own (she opened for Erasure or someone like that).

I'll definitely be seeing her again. She is amazing! Even Bjork is a fan of hers and has been at her shows apparently.

so jealous of u tbh :giveup: :giveup:

iloveit123

Her new song "Skin Song" from the Body of Songs project is sooo good  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZlMD0_7EyA

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Didn't even know it existed! Another lovely track from her.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Justin Drew Bieber
On 3/1/2016 at 4:37 PM, scrappy said:

What album should I listen to first? The Haunted Man?

I really really hope I'm not late but.. you should listen to Two Suns first :)

11 minutes ago, Majora said:

I really really hope I'm not late but.. you should listen to Two Suns first :)

I already bought Haunted Man and The Bride. I still need to listen to Two Suns though!

Justin Drew Bieber
15 minutes ago, scrappy said:

I already bought Haunted Man and The Bride. I still need to listen to Two Suns though!

Oooooo that's great :) Two Suns is considered the fan favorite, hope you like it :)

Archived