💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Was 'Bad Kids' Originally Called 'F*ggots'?

Tokyo Rose

Featured Posts

Stafani Versace

off topic... but watching that video makes me really sad that the btw ball was cancelled because I wanted to go so bad and it looks sooooo good, BUT also it makes me feel really sad because i can't believe she was doing all that dancing while she was hurting. :/

as far as the lyrics. who knows. i don't think that she would ever say that because so many people are offended by that word. 

also that word has so many meanings so she could technically be saying "you're still good to me cause your a bundle of sticks baby." :smh:  sooo yeah. haha

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I actually like the idea of it being called *******s. Only because it would be nice for the gays to have a fun empowering anthem. However, I do like that it's about Bad Kids but this thread has made me smile that Gaga put a deeper meaning into this track because I used to think it was lazily written.

I never noticed that the track sounds like *******s before.

I actually think that would of been a great fit. Because she is so "yay for the gays" it would of fit in perfectly with BTW message. I mean embracing the bad word, and self-proclaiming yourself as a fa**** or even a dy** takes away some of the bullies power. At least I know it did for me, like f*** yeah I'm a dy**!

This is what I was thinking! Taking a bad word and making it a good word.

Archived