đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Was 'Bad Kids' Originally Called 'F*ggots'?

Tokyo Rose

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

Uh 2:08 of the howard stern video sounded lik venus lol

just the beat

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilVenusian

What kind of Nancy Drew level sleuthing :applause: When i first heard the song I did notice the pronunciation sounded a little bit like "f*aggot" and thought maybe it might some sort of edgy reverse-insult commentary.  But then i used my common sense (no shade).

Flippy

No, it was called fat kids :ohwell:

:derpga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

iMonster

Lol at the amount of fans that didn't know she was saying "F*** her face in Poker Face". You clearly hear "F***" in the acapella studio version. 

I thought we've been there and done that literally years ago. I realized that when I heard the acapella AND realized she was actually singing during the chorus. I can't explain it but I always thought it was this cool synth during the chorus but it was actually Gaga singing in the background. :legend: 

Her backing vocals in the chorus > > > > > 

rpggal

I only hear it during the "one of the bad kids, don't know wrong from right" line. Half the time I hear "fat kids," half the time I hear "*******s," but definitely NOT "bad kids."

Arcane

That would've been even more controversial than BTW, Judas, and Burqa combined :megaflop:

Love Trumps Hate

MonsterOfSpain

I hear *******s but I'm sure that's not what she wanted to say...

• 1 month later...
LadyCaligula

lots of people would have abandoned her or tore her apart had she done that...shes also way smarter than that. It does sound like it sometimes...its because she A. has a very nasal voice and 2. she has said before she says things in a way so they sound like other words i.e. Poker Face/ **** her face.. etc.

Archived