Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Was 'Bad Kids' Originally Called 'F*ggots'?

Tokyo Rose

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

I swear that's what I heard when I first heard the song (not knowing the title). I thought it was surprising but kind of awesome. I don't have any reason to believe it was ever that. It is easy to swap in and out of the song though. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

I am convinced that Bad Kids was originally called "f*ggots"

The ironically bubblegum chorus makes much more sense if that song was originally called this offensive word.

The concept of the song would have been empowering by taking a controversial word and making it something to be proud of.

Now here is the evidence to back this up.

First of all, when Gaga plays the demo of Bad Kids for howard stern, she loudly says "bad kids" over the track, as if to mask this fact.

@ 2:22

Second of all, Gaga has done something like this before with Poker Face.

Most fans know by now that she is actually saying p-p-p-poker face p-p-p-f*ck her face in the song.

Some radio stations even edited the song around 2010 because of this.

Only problem being that she does say Bad Kid on the demo, and Fagg*t doesn't fit with the rest of the song. I do give you 2 Saucy points for reaching farther than Uranus :derpga:

Purr more, hiss less.

Essence

I've NEVER heard of this lol. 

It's true though, Gaga said it herself.

Morphine Prince

It's true though, Gaga said it herself.

Just saw the video :rip: 

I will never listen to the song the same again. 

Alcina Dimitrescu

Only problem being that she does say Bad Kid on the demo, and Fagg*t doesn't fit with the rest of the song. I do give you 2 Saucy points for reaching farther than Uranus :derpga:

if f*ggot doesnt fit the rest of the song, then neither does bad kid. The whoooooooole thing is supposed to be aimed toward gay kids.

Dunk96

You made me hear things... :derpga: If it really was like that it's good that she changed it. She's not a drag queen and she can't get away with using the word. Even thought I'm pretty sure she didn't. :haha:

Tokyo Rose

It does fit with the rest of the song, what do you mean? And I don't appreciate your attitude

nativenewyorker

I always sing ******* over bad kid lol Intentional or not, it works lol.

ItsTommyBitch

it makes sense.

Idk if you guys heard in the demo it says "Dont be insecure if your heart is pure, ITS OK TO BE* (in the real song she says You're still good to me*insert Gaga* BAD KID :derpga: baby.

I totally believe this :giveup:

also i knew the poker face thing, lol.

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-**** her face. There is a clear clear difference the second time through.

Honestly though, while ******* would've been more controversial (Get dat promo! :legend:) It would've been good progress and a way to reclaim a derogatory slur, even if on a small scale. 

#Revolutionary

I kind of wish it was "*******" really now :( Bad Kids,while one of my fav. songs on BTW for its message would've made more sense if it was directed @ gay kids.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

13VictorC

I can't unhear it  :flop:

Me neither. It fits too well in the lyrics  :toofloppy:

geopang

Omg.... Now everytime i hear that song im gonna end up hearing "f****t" instead of "bad kids"

Archived