💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Potential VMA nominations

Spanish Eyes

Featured Posts

Pierre

Miley, video of the year.

Katy, best pop video.

Gaga, best female. (If she attends, probably not)

Very political, as usual, for mtv. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red

I swear if Dark Horse wins something I'm done with this planet. I've never seen a worse MV.

I think it is safe to get in the talks with NASA already

Yanko

G.U.Y. deserves VOTY...hell, it deserves a Grammy, but it won't be nominated for anything since it didn't chart well. Applause will hopefully get some nominations :)

I don't think so tbh, the VMAs became full of SHÃT , they just nominate the hit/famous singles and singers :laughga: it isn't about the MV it self anymore when they nominate ****ty ones like (somebody that I used to know),(someone like you), (blurred lines), (Locked Out of Heaven),(Take Care)..............For video of the year. Bye I can't deal with this **** anymore u see 2IitFkX.jpg

Miky

G.U.Y. deserves VOTY...hell, it deserves a Grammy, but it won't be nominated for anything since it didn't chart well. Applause will hopefully get some nominations :)

this

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Spanish Eyes

She never said she wasn't attending tho, she doesn't have a show that night.

She has a show in Australia the night before. She would really have to haul ass in order to get there on time.

Yanko

applause will get a nomination...not sure about g.u.y you and i and marry the nights weren't nominated last time  :awkney:

bionic

Applause is the only one that stands a chance, IMO. I'd be very surprised if she gets any wins.

When does the period close?

buy bionic

Spanish Eyes

I just want her to get one more win so she can jump up to number 2 behind Madonna already. 

I was thinking that Applause also stands a chance in Best Cinematography. It's a visually stunning video when you think about it.

fullofsheibe

Besides, if Gaga doesn't attend the show we already know she wouldn't win something, UNLESS, she has a show that night. 

I don't think so tbh, the VMAs became full of SHÃT , they just nominate the hit/famous singles and singers :laughga: it isn't about the MV it self anymore when they nominate ****ty ones like (somebody that I used to know),(someone like you), (blurred lines), (Locked Out of Heaven),(Take Care)..............For video of the year. Bye I can't deal with this **** anymore u see 2IitFkX.jpg

Take Care is a pretty good video tho

Robinladen

Yeah, maybe at the technical categories cause they don't air on TV so she doesn't have to attend to win those.

Anderson123

Honestly, I think it'd be like this:

Wrecking Ball, Roar (or Dark Horse) and Drunk in Love will get VOTY, Pop and Female.

Born To Slay

She has a show in Australia the night before. She would really have to haul ass in order to get there on time.

She could get there on time and have days to fly back

If she is nominated, I think she'd make the effort

Archived