💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I think Brooklyn Nights could've been a smash hit tbh

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I'd have to disagree. It doesn't sound like gaga (in a bad way), it's boring and basic and the lyrics are terrible. BN sounds like a song any female pop star could make. I understand that boring and basic sells, but it isn't Gaga.

The lyrics are fry good tho, especially the bridge.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

Just like everyone thought GUY would smash  :awkney:  It's interesting to see that each time Gaga releases a single and it's not doing as well, people start overhyping a different song. 

blacklistedd

Brooklyn Night is fine BUT it reminds me of something that would've leaked in 2010 at the same time as Earthquake and Changing Skies.

I feel like it doesn't even matter how the song sounds anymore, the radio is just unwilling to support Gaga after the lead single, so another hit is virtually unreachable.

If Gypsy, MANiCURE, G.U.Y., or even Brooklyn Nights were by Katy Perry, they all would be giant hits.

this

It has that slow but still dance sound that radio loves and the lyrics are more relatable than any of the singles.

relatability doesn't matter as much as you all relentlessly argue it does. thats not why her singles don't perform as well as they used to.

Just like everyone thought GUY would smash  :awkney:  It's interesting to see that each time Gaga releases a single and it's not doing as well, people start overhyping a different song. 

I think any logical fan knew that GUY was not going to smash, not because it doesn't have the capability to but because any single she releases isn't going to make much of an impact because shes Lady Gaga and she doesn't receive the same kind of radio support as Katy Perry. The only people that maybe were arguing that it would smash would of course be the die hards but why would you take much of what they say to heart anyway? No one takes other pop artists die hards all that seriously so why do people insist on taking gagas die hard fans seriously and then project it onto everyone else that likes her.

Cody Draco

No, but Gypsy would be a smash... unless the Illuminati are against Gaga now lololol.

Archived