Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SeashellGa, move over for..

mcphee

Featured Posts

God they suck right? Gaga now has the only fan base that won't go to bat for her because they think they are being kind and they know better than her. I don't count myself among these hippie jesus monsters who just pretend to stan for her.

Katy using seashells once in a performance no one remembers is different than building a whole song era around them. Gaga built an era around the look and it is now one of her trademark looks.

I'm not so caught up in the sea shell drama, but the horse and the puking piss me off. It's not just one thing with Katy's tour, it's multiple things that Gaga recently used and is still using. That is the problem... Gaga deserves so much better than all of you.

Also, Gaga brought the puppet horse to POP. Lots of things that don't exist in the pop world were brought into it by Gaga. Use your IQ. Gaga didn't invent it she made it a more recognizable piece of pop culture.

What is telling about Gaga as a person, is that she has never once used Katy's signature deep blue hair or katy Keene look. If she did, can you imagine? Gaga would be raked over the coals but Katy gets to take whatever she wants and Gaga's own fans defend her. :coffee:

You are utterly confused about what online kindness and female artists supporting each other means... CONFUSED.

Also, the people being blocked were doing far more than just shading people. They were being outright awful.

Your posts. :legend:

It seems that fans bashing their faves is the thing now. Oh wait, only in GGD.

Scalp them, IHE.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived