💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

katy perry vomit art

Yanko

Featured Posts

Rosalina

Wow, it's one thing to vaguely pay homage to motifs artists used 20 years ago, but to take an idea that somebody used so recently is another. I have absolutely no respect for her or her 'artistry'. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I know Gaga wasn't the first to pioneer or popularize vomit art.

But.

edit: aside from the mouth shot, it looks less vomit art and more... physical color splashing? Very Jackson Pollock meets Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.

:toofunny:

Spanish Eyes

omg kety you look like shyte. try 3 b originel next tyme

:lmao:  :lmao:

kaojen

Watched the video and it looked like she more like licked her finger instead of gagging herself, so I'm not sure if it really is meant to be vomit. 

The interlude is cool looking regardless. Katy generally has good visuals, too bad I can't listen to her sing.

gagavsartpop

You forgot the legendary Dada. Him and the whole show studio team really gave the visuals that dark but pristine high fashion edge that seems to be missing now. The Artrave's is such a childs finger painting in comparison to the Da Vinci that was The Monster Ball. All the the neon colors, the stage lookin like some sort of child's tv show set, purple strobe light overkill (dont even get me started on the hideous "raver" inspired costuming) .I can imagine her 2010 self(and team) would have been so embarrassed if they saw what was gonna happen 4 years later...

you don't want her to grow? leave.

FrankGutz

she needs to stop

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived