• Last Reply
monketsharona

Prismatic Tour :

Mechanical Horse arrival + Mary Jane Holland spitting image = Lady gaga

Vomit Art + splashed with paint = Lady gaga + Nicki Minaj

Disturbing Interlude : Madonna, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga

I probably miss other points.

Just ironical how Katycats shaded Gaga for being a copycat  :toofunny:

Her shows seems good but ideas are not coming from Katy...

Kermit the frog

She didnt vomit :smh:

Little monsters doing the most again.

Yanko

She didnt vomit :smh:

Little monsters doing the most again.

:awkney: it's obviously coping like not inspiration COPY PASTE  :awkney: not only gaga i see nicki in there 

Wet Fire

Even the first colour coming out of her mouth is green. :smh:

Kermit the frog

:awkney: it's obviously coping like not inspiration COPY PASTE  :awkney: not only gaga i see nicki in there 

LOL!

unfitted

I really love it, but yeah, it looks familiar...

Still, I was wondering: can she really be inspired by what Gaga did for SXSW and artRAVE ? I mean, preparing a tour takes a lot of time, maybe she planned this months ago :shrug:  I'm not trying to defend her though, I'm just wondering...

Haus of Katy paid someone from Haus of Gaga to be her spy :troll:

Anyways I think that vomit interlude from Prismtour is 'inspired' from Monsterball interlude, not SXSW.

HEARTHUNTER

This

Just makes me miss The Monster Balls high quality visuals. The screens a really cool idea too. I still cant take it seriously coming from someone as basic as Katy but damn where is gaga's creative team at these days?

THIS. She needs Nicola, Klein, Nick Knight and Ruth Hogben back.

GagaDragon

Katy Perry's management must be geniuses or something, everything about her is a complete rip off and she gets praised for it, what a joke.

LilVenusian

THIS. She needs Nicola, Klein, Nick Knight and Ruth Hogben back.

You forgot the legendary Dada.  Him and the whole show studio team really gave the visuals that dark but pristine high fashion edge that seems to be missing now. The Artrave's is such a  childs finger painting in comparison to the Da Vinci that was The Monster Ball. All the the neon colors, the stage lookin like some sort of child's tv show set, purple strobe light overkill (dont even get me started on the hideous "raver" inspired costuming) .I can imagine her 2010 self(and team) would have been so embarrassed if they saw what was gonna happen 4 years later...

IS SHE ****ing serious? I could deal with the mecanic horse, the green hair and the seashell-like leaf bra but this is enough

stop it kety

Sunny

I guess vomit art is the new thing

I like dancin', and ponies....

SpadesToStart

I truly do think that Katy/Her Team/Her Management look at what Gaga's doing and try to find ways to subtly rip it off.  There's just way too much evidence to say otherwise at this point.  Mind you, it's never blatant stealing, but just enough that it raises the eyebrows of those paying attention.

Antidote

Yes it's weird to see this after the Swine/Vomit performance.

But guys, whenever you feel mad just remind yourself of that huge Katy Keene mess......it's so funny I can't stop smiling :rofl:

mcphee

I am in love with her tour! I think its awesome tbh.

That interlude  :legend: makes up for the DH and Birthday videos

Archived