💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

katy perry vomit art

Yanko

Featured Posts

SEANGT

it was only a very small part and it was clearly just in her mouth and oozing out..not really vomiting. It's different enough for me to just think it went with the whole crazy paint theme of the shoot. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

it was only a very small part and it was clearly just in her mouth and oozing out..not really vomiting. It's different enough for me to just think it went with the whole crazy paint theme of the shoot. 

she put her finger in her mouth and vomited  :manicure:  :manicure:

SEANGT

she put her finger in her mouth and vomited  :manicure:  :manicure:

I mean I know but it was like fake. So it wasn't like a performance artist doing it. Which is probably worse I guess if it's actually gaga inspired. But it still doesn't really bother me since the point of the video is more just the paint everywhere 

SychosSoChic

Ugh. 

inb4 she gets praise for it tbh.  :reductive:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

warhol killer

Tbh this is what I imagined the Swine video would look like :manicure:

Katy Perry stealing my ideas tbh :hor:

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

Addy Ezzie

I really love it, but yeah, it looks familiar...

Still, I was wondering: can she really be inspired by what Gaga did for SXSW and artRAVE ? I mean, preparing a tour takes a lot of time, maybe she planned this months ago :shrug:  I'm not trying to defend her though, I'm just wondering...

HauntingHollow

this two days have been such a mess, so much of Copy Perry  :flop:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

blacklistedd

I really love it, but yeah, it looks familiar...

Still, I was wondering: can she really be inspired by what Gaga did for SXSW and artRAVE ? I mean, preparing a tour takes a lot of time, maybe she planned this months ago :shrug:  I'm not trying to defend her though, I'm just wondering...

Whether or not she copied her isn't or shouldn't be the point. Whats irritating about this and why it should be an issue imo is that it highlights the double standards and hypocrisy of the media and the public. Gaga does something and it always causes a backlash and an uproar and she gets **** on yet Katy Perry does the same thing or something similar and shes either praised for it or no one says anything at all. It goes to prove how much people strive to say or write negative things about Gaga just because its Gaga. Everyone always acts like its not just that its Gaga but its whatever issue they believe to be at hand but obviously it isn't otherwise Katy Perry doing the same thing would be on the front page of yahoo and reblogged on tumblr 1000 times with eye rolls and Iggy Azalea and Demi Lovato shading her. But that doesn't happen to her.

Addy Ezzie

Whether or not she copied her isn't or shouldn't be the point. Whats irritating about this and why it should be an issue imo is that it highlights the double standards and hypocrisy of the media and the public. Gaga does something and it always causes a backlash and an uproar and she gets **** on yet Katy Perry does the same thing or something similar and shes either praised for it or no one says anything at all. It goes to prove how much people strive to say or write negative things about Gaga just because its Gaga.

Yes I agree. I don't understand why Gaga gets so much hate :( I love Katy but her work is not as good as Gaga's, her ideas are not that original *cough* Katy Keene *cough* and yet she still manages to please everyone. I don't know, I guess Gaga is too "weird" and original for most people, and whatever she does will be seen as completely crazy, whereas Katy has a less weird personality, so maybe it helps.

Whispering

Will Demi speak up now? :teehee:

No, of course not! Just Gaga gets backlash.

Where are all those "Gaga fans" that were so horrified that Gaga was promoting eating disorders? Where are they now with their unrelenting anger and outrage?

blacklistedd

Yes I agree. I don't understand why Gaga gets so much hate :( I love Katy but her work is not as good as Gaga's, her ideas are not that original *cough* Katy Keene *cough* and yet she still manages to please everyone. I don't know, I guess Gaga is too "weird" and original for most people, and whatever she does will be seen as completely crazy, whereas Katy has a less weird personality, so maybe it helps.

Clearly its because Katy is overall more accessible. She gets away with such things because the majority of the time she plays to public interest. But I just wish that people would acknowledge that truth instead of behaving as if Gaga is the most despicable pop character.

LilVenusian

This interlude slays! Reminds me of Gaga's TFM amazing interludes quality  :whitney:

This

Just makes me miss The Monster Balls high quality visuals. The screens a really cool idea too. I still cant take it seriously coming from someone as basic as Katy but damn where is gaga's creative team at these days?

Bye

No, of course not! Just Gaga gets backlash.

Where are all those "Gaga fans" that were so horrified that Gaga was promoting eating disorders? Where are they now with their unrelenting anger and outrage?

They're busy bashing Gaga for speaking out on Kopy Kat.

Archived