Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RudeGa Returns

rivingtonreject

Featured Posts

Charlie

Here lies the difference between artistic procurement and music industry plastic.

Katy's label was like "oh that looks cool/crazy have Katy do that"

At the end of the day, it isn't the how or the what, it's the why. Gaga does the thing she does for her art. Katy does the things she does to sell out to the industry.

Carry on.

fav song: lady haha — no floodz ft adele

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LostBoyfriend

One tweet to rule the world.

Oooh I see X'D

Gaga tweeted "It looks like green hair and mechanical horses are the thing now"

artRave-in-Atlanta-25.jpg

rs_560x415-140508060935-1024.Katy-Perry-

rs_560x415-140508061300-1024.Katy-Perry-

Gaga+horse.jpeg

Now, thats a completely rippoff, I mean seriously? It is obvious. Thats a well deserved shade.

PMKKARDASHiAN

On Topic: :manicure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCXRogYbjTA

The "obviously." part :lmao:

No he's gay he hates this

Lol yes!

The second one is my FAVE lmao "i ove them bc they dont ask me questions like that" haaaaaaaalp

I've always loved these interviews. I used to watch them over and over again. When gaga came out she was so witty and sarcastic and rude and she gave me liiiiiiife

KrisFromMars

Funny how when she's losing she plays out the victim but the first opportunity she has to be a b---h she does that. Such a hypocrite.

This. But I wish she was "winning" :giveup:

Cody Draco

Gaga wasn't being rude. I felt like it was a respectful way of saying "I see you, you better watch out..." without being aggresive.

Cody Draco

Here lies the difference between artistic procurement and music industry plastic.

Katy's label was like "oh that looks cool/crazy have Katy do that"

At the end of the day, it isn't the how or the what, it's the why. Gaga does the thing she does for her art. Katy does the things she does to sell out to the industry.

Carry on.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THIS NEEDS TO BE POSTED ON EVERYBODY'S DOOR IMMEDIATELY.

Charlie

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THIS NEEDS TO BE POSTED ON EVERYBODY'S DOOR IMMEDIATELY.

:)

fav song: lady haha — no floodz ft adele

TEANUS

I love it when she stands up for herself like this! Katy's cheap antics and blatant copying have gone on too long unnoticed tbh

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

rivingtonrebels

the way she acted in those fame perfume interviews was my favorite i've ever seen her. she just didn't give a **** and you could tell.

She was high as **** in those interviews it was amazing

destructivelove

you act like your mother teresa... :awkney:

"you're" honey...if "you're" gonna throw an awkney at someone atleast do it correctly... "Files nails"

RegiRey

"you're" honey...if "you're" gonna throw an awkney at someone atleast do it correctly... "Files nails"

Oh, I see you're correcting peoples grammar as a last resort.... :awkney:

While we're there, I believe "atleast" has a space between the two words. ..... You're welcome :later:

tumblr_inline_moorxhyESK1qz4rgp.gif

Popero22

She's like 2years to late. Rudega would have made sense when Madonna was publicly ****ting on her the whole MDNA era but coming for Katy? Over her hair colour? Seriously? Throwing shade over irrelevant crap whilst in the midst of a pretty publicized career slump is nagl. Do u want her to become Azealia Banks. Like sure its fun to watch, but being shady, unprofessional can slowly damage ones reputation and career. I miss when gaga wasn't even checking for what the other pop girls were doing because she was too busy slaying the entire universe. When is that gaga going to return?

You get to a point when enough is enough.

Katy Perry has been copying her over and over through the years, latest xerox move she did was truly the last straw, srs. I couldn't be happier that rudega finally came through and called miss Perry out already. ðŸ˜

Btw we all know you're a Katy Perry fan..you don't have to hide yourself :)

MonsterofFame

She's like 2years to late. Rudega would have made sense when Madonna was publicly ****ting on her the whole MDNA era but coming for Katy? Over her hair colour? Seriously? Throwing shade over irrelevant crap whilst in the midst of a pretty publicized career slump is nagl. Do u want her to become Azealia Banks. Like sure its fun to watch, but being shady, unprofessional can slowly damage ones reputation and career. I miss when gaga wasn't even checking for what the other pop girls were doing because she was too busy slaying the entire universe. When is that gaga going to return?

Exactly!!! Gaga picks the dumbest things to get nasty about. Remember when she was starting a fight with Calvin Harris over NOTHING? Where was RudeGa when Madonna and Azelia were directly insulting her?

Archived