RudeGa Returns

rivingtonreject

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

How should I see it?

As a simple remark about pop culture. In the end, Katy saw it coming, right? Gagz did the exact same thing 2 years ago, and they've been systematically compared in the media for the past year...

Like I said in another thread, I can't believe she didn't think this would be coming her way. Katy being surprised would be the real hypocrisy here.

LilVenusian

She's like 2years to late. Rudega would have made sense when Madonna was publicly ****ting on her the whole MDNA era but coming for Katy? Over her hair colour? Seriously? Throwing shade over irrelevant crap whilst in the midst of a pretty publicized career slump is nagl. Do u want her to become Azealia Banks. Like sure its fun to watch, but being shady, unprofessional can slowly damage ones reputation and career. I miss when gaga wasn't even checking for what the other pop girls were doing because she was too busy slaying the entire universe. When is that gaga going to return?

Gagz

As a simple remark about pop culture. In the end, Katy saw it coming, right? Gagz did the exact same thing 2 years ago, and they've been systematically compared in the media for the past year...

Like I said in another thread, I can't believe she didn't think this would be coming her way. Katy being surprised would be the real hypocrisy here.

But is it a jab at Katy or a jab at pop culture/the media?

DrewStevens

Rude? Azealia Banks is rude, Gaga was shady that's all.

Katy did it too in the past so now it's a fair game.

Interlude

On Topic: :manicure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCXRogYbjTA

The "obviously." part :lmao:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Fish

She's like 2years to late. Rudega would have made sense when Madonna was publicly ****ting on her the whole MDNA era but coming for Katy? Over her hair colour? Seriously? Throwing shade over irrelevant crap whilst in the midst of a pretty publicized career slump is nagl. Do u want her to become Azealia Banks. Like sure its fun to watch, but being shady, unprofessional can slowly damage ones reputation and career. I miss when gaga wasn't even checking for what the other pop girls were doing because she was too busy slaying the entire universe. When is that gaga going to return?

this is the truth omg...

slé lilV

SMILE2NE1

0:20 RudeGa is MAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQwh7Bir0oQ

THE WORST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKjL36YXPIs

thefamebitch

What are some other examples of her being a b---h/rude? just wondering 

elijahfan

But is it a jab at Katy or a jab at pop culture/the media?

Why does it have to be a jab at anyone.......

Cheezr

This.

Imo if she wants to throw shade then don't do it by subtweeting. Call someone out if you think they're copying you.

Idk.. By subtweeting you can get out frustration. Doing it directly would be immature, I think. Especially someone in her shoes.

Gagz

Why does it have to be a jab at anyone.......

It's being referred to as shade and she's being referred to as RudeGa, so clearly it's being taken as a jab at something. I don't know. I'm just going to stop talking about it tbh. :shrug:

Idk.. By subtweeting you can get out frustration. Doing it directly would be immature, I think. Especially someone in her shoes.

I see it the other way around.

Archived