DailyMail: Gaga inspired by Katy Perry

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer

dafuq is katy keene, someone splain

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Haldy

Katy Perry has been ~inspired~ by Gaga since 2010, but suddenly Gaga's the one copying her now? No. N.O.

For some reason, the only artists people seem to think Gaga inspires are the ones who fail. Christina with 'Bionic', Miley with 'Can't Be Tamed', etc.

No one ever seems to mention how much impact she's had on Rihanna, Katy, Nicki, Kesha and so forth.

Honey Boo Boo

It was a passing mention of Katy and the article was mostly very positive. As were the comments, which is very rare for the Daily Mail.

:trootea:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Scarlet Witch

Lady Xerox strikes again. Will she ever stop? MORE ON TONIGHT'S EPISODE OF ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT. 

Emvee

For some reason, the only artists people seem to think Gaga inspires are the ones who fail. Christina with 'Bionic', Miley with 'Can't Be Tamed', etc.

No one ever seems to mention how much impact she's had on Rihanna, Katy, Nicki, Kesha and so forth.

Everyone refuses to point the finger at the industry for blatantly trying I make their own versions of Gaga. Gaga's theatricality CHANGED pop music. Before Gaga, Katy Perry's shows looked like something straight out of warped tour 2007, but now KATY or Miley are credited for theatricality in pop? No. Fu.CK no.

People have this reversed.

Katy and Miley's shows look like Gaga's. Not the other way around.

Kulture Kiari

If anything, more like Miley than Katy, but still, not even close.

LadyoftheDam

They are confused about the real trend setter.

p61tOwZ.png

I love Freddie; he almost always calls it like it is!

HORRORHOLIC

The 1st thing I thought of  when I seen the costumes and stage production was that it did kind of look like the Teenage Dream tour!! I absolutely hate to compare them but can you guys honestly say you can't see the similarities ? 

katy-perry-california-dreams-tour-500x36a67g0228.jpg

RAMROD

:lmao: buy ARTPOP

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived