đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's dancing at Artrave

lairofhk

Featured Posts

tokyodisko

Not at all, she did not dance, especially during TF Era.

I liked that about TF, because she would just focus on looking iconic and singing well and occasionally bust a move between poses and being picked up by dancers. 

BTWB had too much and I think it got a little messy- especially Americano. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP

it was the first date...of course she will be getting better and better...shes sill energetic tho  :worship:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

Ronk

She needs to be careful.  I'm not there for taking chances with her health.

I live outside the space time continuum.

lastlinefirst

I can't focus on the dancing bc of dat ass...damn... :worship:  :wub:  :giveup:

Poker

It could be worse

tumblr_inline_mi6tbkVUOj1qz4rgp.gif

that's sooooooo out of context tbh

She danced pretty good last night. She did the Donatella chore, the Aura choreo, the Applause choreo, the Venus choreo, the GUY choreo.... In fact she danced pretty much everything idontknow what you are talking about  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:

Kindness rules all.

VforVendetta

I liked that about TF, because she would just focus on looking iconic and singing well and occasionally bust a move between poses and being picked up by dancers.

BTWB had too much and I think it got a little messy- especially Americano.

I agree. It's one of the few things that I loved a lot in TF era performances (which tend to be my least favorite of hers).

Emvee

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the day she drops choreography. I find choreography in pop music so tacky and predictable.

But Gaga seems to love to have it so I just go with it lol

GHGUY

I prefer she saves her hip over sub par choreo any day... I actually like her just gyrating and walking around

Allison M

i didn't pay too close attention to it, but i'm glad she is playing it safe for her hip and her vocals are so much better without her dancing as much. :)

Eighteen

Shes playing it easy on the hip and shes not a good dancer anyways tbh.

ffs I feel like I am the only one who liked Americano at BTWB

i actually liked it tbh. 

I think she shouldn't dance at all. She can't dance very well and sometimes her moves are ridiculous  and obviously her weight gain doesn't help much!!!!

bye

Allison M

omg the views with this stage set up. :heat: DAT ASSSS OMG. We are getting so many new views of this iconic, perfectly sculpted ass. 

and she did great with the choreography :legend:

Nicole

She might be just testing her limits, playing it safe to see if she has any pain at a particular intensity etc. As she gets more comfortable maybe she'll dance more. I'm happy either way, her dancing/not dancing has never really bothered me 

Archived