💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you upset that Gaga did not pick fans to go backstage?

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

LilVenusian

The only reason she's charging so high for **** is because she wants to out-gross Katy and Miley's tour.

Well that would pretty petty if its true. I think she just wants the extra cash cause meet and greats are pretty much the for the artists benefit (like their choice of working overtime and getting payed extra). Lbr she ain't selling as much as she used to so she's probably just trying to regain some of that lost coinage and keep her production  and  financial levels high, more power to her...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

Well that would pretty petty if its true. I think she just wants the extra cash cause meet and greats are pretty much the for the artists benefit (like their choice of working overtime and getting payed extra). Lbr she ain't selling as much as she used to so she's probably just trying to regain some of that lost coinage and keep her production  and  financial levels high, more power to her...

Gaga begged us to buy more the one copy so Applause could outsell Roar, she is petty.

Gaga did it for free before because her tour was still out doing her peers but now Gaga's tour is losing, that's why she has all those special packages for thousands of dollars. She wants to out gross the others.

That's my theory but it makes as much sense as any other theory.

Archived