💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you upset that Gaga did not pick fans to go backstage?

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

not as if you would have got picked anyway

Excuse the **** out of me? You are clearly a huge coward and probably live a sad, sad life. Reporting you. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uliepavone

YES VERY! I hope she does in later dates

For a second I read that you wrote ''I hope she DIES in later dates''... And I was really afraid.

HANZ

nah she will do it the next dates tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Allison M

I think she was just getting used to the show and more focused on everything being done right and going well. 

And maybe she is going to see how she feels after all the ARTPOP Zone to see if she can handle bringing even more back. 

So she had a M&G last night and maybe she thought that was enough people, or maybe she felt like she can bring 5 more people. I guess we will find out in the next few shows how she is feeling about it.

edit: I do hope that she does though because I was going to try to get her attention to pick me :teehee:

feelitinmybones

No. I found it cringing. Along with the weird favouritism of the Monster Pit.

Even as a die hard fan it made me feel uncomfortable, so I can only imagine it makes a casual member of the audience feel very distant from herm

How did she show favoritism? (genuine question, I wasn't paying attention to gaga as much during the btwb times)

Pain of fame1

I think it was only because it was opening night and she was still getting comfortable. I have no doubt that she will take fans back stage in a couple shows :)

THIS. CALM DOWN. THIS FANBASE NEEDS TO RELAX. GAGA IS A HUMAN.

Well I loved the interaction with fans in BTWB, but she can do what ever she wants. And the chances to get backstage were slim anyways.

disneyhigh

Since when does she have a responsibility to bring fans backstage?

disneyhigh

I am butt-hurt and over-dramatizing but you made a whole thread because of how sad you are that Gaga didn't bring people at a concert you were not at backstage...

Okay. :lana:

But let us go point by point since this is fun:

1. Thank you for the clarification, but that is not what I meant...It is an a--logy. A way to show that unlike one's Mother, Gaga has little responsibility in her chosen profession to baby anyone.

2. You are welcome. I couldn't tell for sure through all the crying being done.

3. Let us call the Pope because silly ol' Lady Gaga lied to us again. What's next, kicking babies?

4. Clearly, using clearly so often should make it clear to anyone that I am clearly the one raising the alarms here since I clearly just commented on a thread clearly created by you; but thank you for noticing I am high and mighty. I love my fans.

:later:

YASS drag ha!!

seriously the OP can go **** off and stop acting as if Gaga owes him something. No one told fans in the GA to wait their all day. For ****s sake, she was nice enough to buy them food. This whole fan base is really negative and sense of entitlement is very annoying. No wonder she started distancing herself from us. Most of you are nuts. 

Alannah

I honestly hope she doesn't for my own selfish reasons.  :sweat: I don't want to sell my seat for a GA ticket to try to get noticed.

JoeMo

No, I'm much happier. I used all my energy at the BTWB to be picked I couldn't enjoy myself. And was disappointed when I didn't get picked. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

FRANK1991

i dont care. unless it was me lol

this

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Excuse the **** out of me? You are clearly a huge coward and probably live a sad, sad life. Reporting you. 

:emma: someone took it the wrong way. go have a kit-kat

Omegahedron

How did she show favoritism? (genuine question, I wasn't paying attention to gaga as much during the btwb times)

Her favouritism was manifest in the way that fans were expected to queue for hours on end to get into the exclusive pit (limited to 300 fans per show). Basically, if you were unable to queue for days on end, or be there at the crack of dawn (e.g. if you work, study or didn't live nearby you had no chance).

Then the way she only picked fans from the pit to go backstage with her. She also clearly had a preference to picking fans that she already knew, rather than complete strangers or fans who had not previously met her. I get it, you are always going to be drawn to people you recognise or know, but it did make it feel cliquey.

Neptune

Not gonna lie: yes. Not because she has to do that, but because she promised the 1500 dollar tickets wouldn't change the fact that she brings fans backstage for free.

Archived